What's new

GIVEAWAY! Treet Yo Self carbon blade PIF

I’ve been testing Treet (and a few other) carbon steel blades in all my razors and comparing the results on this thread.

Now I’m looking to broaden the experiment with some new testers. If you’d like to compare 10 carbon blades and share your results, just say “I’m in” and I’ll send you some.

Depending on how many responses I get, I’ll send you 1, 2, 3 or 6 blades of each of the 10 different varieties pictured here:

9754F907-EAC2-4E3B-B493-8226B22D62EE.jpeg

This PIF was made possible by @T_Bone , who supplied all the blades I’ve been using in the trials.

Treet Classic is a stellar carbon blade. IMO, at least the equal of a Feather.

The problem with carbon steel blades is that they can't hold an edge.

I liked the Treet Classic so much, though, that I almost bought a bunch even knowing I would toss them after two shaves.

Not in, though. But nice PIF.

Since I have six blades of each, I can take just one more person in the PIF to make sure everyone gets one of each. If no one else joins in, I’ll scatter the extras among the five who have signed up so far.

Im in if thats okay. I would like to try some carbon blades and give my opinion for what its worth....Thank you for doing this. I appreciate it a lot..

I have envelopes going out in today's mail for @BobbyB @Strumbringer and @Grundi
When you start shaving with the blades, leave your reviews here:

Carbon Forest of Treets: A deep dive into carbon steel double-edge blades - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/carbon-forest-of-treets-a-deep-dive-into-carbon-steel-double-edge-blades.625422/

For @Inverted @studolf and @ewk : Please message me your mailing addresses so I can get the blades to you.
View attachment 1519280
Thanks for your notice! Are you sending out pack of 5 blades each, or individual blades

I have envelopes going out in today's mail for @BobbyB @Strumbringer and @Grundi
When you start shaving with the blades, leave your reviews here:

Carbon Forest of Treets: A deep dive into carbon steel double-edge blades - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/carbon-forest-of-treets-a-deep-dive-into-carbon-steel-double-edge-blades.625422/

For @Inverted @studolf and @ewk : Please message me your mailing addresses so I can get the blades to you.
View attachment 1519280
Awesome!! Thank you for doing this, @slimshavy!!

Top Bottom