What's new

Tree Coming Down

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
20210505_154346.jpg

We had a large limb break off a few weeks ago and decided to take the whole tree down. Pretty amazing to watch these guys work. This is out of my living room window. He's about 25' up.

We had a couple of trees come down in the last few months. The first was a surprise to us and our garage. The other couple were taken down before they could be a surprise. It is really amazing how efficient the tree services were in their work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I just bought spikes, a flip line and a bull rope plus extras to take a few down on our property. Watched my dad do it when I was a kid, I ran chainsaws during middle school and split wood with a maul and we heated with wood. A great yt channel by Bucking Billy is always fun to watch.

We took down a Maple in our yard several years back, maybe 40 YO. Guys had it done and dusted (literally, they vacced the sawdust) in about 4 hours.

If you want to go down a rabbit-hole of amazing work, "you-tube" up some fellers and toppers in the north-west or in Canada. Those guys are serious riggers and have an incredible understanding of physics. At one time I was going through the British Columbia felling standards course on you-tube. Made me appreciate how dangerous some of the stuff I did as an ignorant kid was. Now I don't mind paying the $$ for a professional to come and do it.

jackgoldman123

Boring and predictable
I just bought spikes, a flip line and a bull rope plus extras to take a few down on our property. Watched my dad do it when I was a kid, I ran chainsaws during middle school and split wood with a maul and we heated with wood. A great yt channel by Bucking Billy is always fun to watch.
How close is your nearest ER?

Top Bottom