What's new

Treating yourself

Merry Christmas everyone! What is everyone getting themselves for christmas this year. I personally will be treating myself to a MM dwarf cobbit whenever they go back in stock. Not really sure why I want one but I do :001_smile
dwarf cobbit.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I had a pound of HH Burley and 3 tins of OGS in the cart but couldn’t pull the trigger as I’m hoping to treat myself to a Ser Jacopo one of these days.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
That's different...I like it!

No personal tobacco acquisitions for me this season...spent all my cash building a new gaming pc. I mean, on home improvements* because I'm a grown man. I plan on a tobacco haul in 1st quarter '19. :)

*Lies.

So what’s your poison? MMORPG’s? Or Windows Solitare? :lol:

So what’s your poison? MMORPG’s? Or Windows Solitare? :lol:
Actually a fan of FPS games. Current favorite is Hunt: Showdown...has some great late 1800's weapons like Mosin Nagants, Browning Auto 5, Sharps, and such. I'll send you (or anyone) a vid of me playing via PM if you're interested in seeing it...dont want to hijack the thread.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Actually a fan of FPS games. Current favorite is Hunt: Showdown...has some great late 1800's weapons like Mosin Nagants, Browning Auto 5, Sharps, and such. I'll send you (or anyone) a vid of me playing via PM if you're interested in seeing it...dont want to hijack the thread.

Aye send me one. I was into Everquest way back in the day.

Awesome! I'm a fan of vintage weapons. Who am I kidding... I'm a fan of all weapons lol.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I consider every pouch/tin of pipe tobacco I buy, a treat.

I'm mainly vape and nasal snuff these days, but allow myself 25g of pipe tobacco a month. I buy as I go, no hoarding it in cupboards (although I do have a 6 or 7kg stash of snuff), and some months I don't buy any at pipe leaf all. In total, I might smoke 200g a year.

My Christmas treat was to allow myself to buy 50g instead of 25, so I got 25g of Kendal Gold Cherry and Vanilla, and 25g of Coniston Cut Plug Unscented this month.

I'll not be buying any pipes or peripheries for the forseeable future. Maybe never, unless some calamity happens. I already have way more than I need (about 9 or 10 pipes, of which I mainly only use 4 or 5 anyway).

I'm debating on several things. I think I may go with a practical purchase first then concentrate on stockpiling tobacco

Top Bottom