What's new

Traveling with a straight razor

Could anybody here please share their thoughts/traveling setups when you travel.

DE razors just aren't cutting it (pun intended) seeing as I am always back and forward from home and SWMBO's home, I have two options, either setup a traveling box/bag. or I buy another strop, brush and have a shave den at both locations. I have enough hones to have one at each location for a touch up. What would you do? bear in mind my stays vary from 2 nights through to weeks at a time.

I've got a proper travel kit. It's got a brush that screws into it's own handle, one of Legions Roo travel strops that rolls up into a chrome shaving soap tube and I've also got a small coticule that I put in with it.

Legion

Staff member
Thats what I use ^

Travel strop, shorty razor or GD, depending on the risk of loss, wee scot brush, shave stick. Shouldn't need to hone in that period of time.

I don't have any level of risk of losing the razor, I was hoping you would all persuade me that I do not need more shaving gear, but I think the RAD has already kicked in, plus I really want a new Semogue boar or a good badger :lol:
'
I still have that Buffa-Roo that came from you Dave, it has worn in beautifully. I think I may be hooked on B&B again so I can spot money leaving my wallet at a rapid pace... if she can buy western show saddles and horse stuff i'm sure I can buy some nice shave gear :p

Top Bottom