What's new

Traveling to Mallorca Spain, where to buy De Blades

As the tittle says, I'll be visiting Mallorca Spain at the end of May and want to know where I can get De blades there. What stores, supermarkets sell them? Also maybe get a bottle of floid and Bolzano blades. Thanks and much blessings.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

I'm fairly sure that they sell DE blades in the Mercadonna supermarket chains.

Don't forget LaToja, Lea (Bea) and of course Aqua Velva.

I have never visited Mallorca so cannot help with shops.

However, I second the recommendation for most anything LaToja!!! Have fun!!! :a29:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I cannot help with shopping either as I have never been to Spain. Would like to hear a review on the shaving products you find on your return.

@Useless shaver may know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hello Adam! sorry, OP, had not noticed your thread.

Floid is widely available in Spain: perfume shops, supermarkets, drugstores... And is quite cheap indeed. Around €10 I think. La toja sticks... the same... around €2.

Bolzano blades? I've never seen them in brick and mortar stores. Once I ordered them online (didn't quite like them btw...). sorry.

Anyway, do enjoy your visit!The island seems to be a dream! Ido not know it... but I know Ibiza and Formentera...

Not bad...:001_smile

proxy.php

Sorry... s for any DE blades... well... not as easy as online. But still... I see Gillette or Wilkinson from,time to time in the same shops I mentioned above. Thing is I buy them online....

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Hello Adam! sorry, OP, had not noticed your thread.

Floid is widely available in Spain: perfume shops, supermarkets, drugstores... And is quite cheap indeed. Around €10 I think. La toja sticks... the same... around €2.

Bolzano blades? I've never seen them in brick and mortar stores. Once I ordered them online (didn't quite like them btw...). sorry.

Anyway, do enjoy your visit!The island seems to be a dream! Ido not know it... but I know Ibiza and Formentera...

Not bad...:001_smile

proxy.php
Thanks, JM! Hope all if well, my friend.

Top Bottom