What's new

Traveling Ink Box

Hey Folks-

I've spent some time going through the box. There was one blue container which I could not identify that had leaked into the plastic bag. I'm going to clean that one up best I can. There was no electrical tape on that one. There was also a sample that i mentioned before that leaked.

Its fantastic to get the opportunity to try all of these inks. Some I had never even considered that were fairly good. I put my test pen through quite a few test patters and cleaned it many times. I'll likely be adding a bottle of something and might take a sample or two. I'll line that up before i ship, of course.

Do we know who is next on this lineup? I'm happy to continue my testing -- but expect others will want a turn.

Hey Folks-

While I love having this box in my possession ( I feel awash in ink options! ) I'm sure the next person on the list would like to browse the wares. Do we know who that is?

last update was in post #207.

I would say that it's perfect time for the Canadians to participate - just about time for the thaw ...

;)

Jefhunter responded (quickly i may add)

I'll box it up and get it out the door. Hopefully the shippings int an arm and leg to canada. Wasnt expecting that.

Top Bottom