What's new

Travel to Paris and Azores - Suggestions for Shave Product Stores.

Great luck this year, this summer I am being treated to a trip to Paris and St Michael, Azores 1 week each. Wondering if there are shave related stores to go visit and stoke my AD fires:scared:.

Any other must see suggestions are welcome too!

I am already in research mode for what to take from my collection and on the look out for a dopp to carry stuff.

Thanks for looking in! -David

Planete Rasoir in Paris is a must...Plisson, Thiers-Issard, Martin de Candre, Intitute Karite....I envy you.

Planete Rasoir in Paris is a must...Plisson, Thiers-Issard, Martin de Candre, Intitute Karite....I envy you.

+1

when i went to paris I wasnt wet shaving but since then I have seen pictures of this place and it looks amazing.

I was even living there for a whole year, but at the time I was still "happy" with the carts...haha Never even heard about Planete Rasoir until now...too late!
In Azores just have fun as we both know most likely you won't find anything! :lol:

Planet Rasoir in the centre of Paris, any of the two shops. :thumbup1:

PS Beware of pickpockets, they are just outside the door. Should be no problem when you leave the shop though!

Planet Rasoir in the centre of Paris, any of the two shops. :thumbup1:

PS Beware of pickpockets, they are just outside the door. Should be no problem when you leave the shop though!

I wouldn't worry in the streets of Paris during the day, I would worry in public transports though,especially metro and train stations, be very careful!

+1000000.

Visited the store on my honeymoon in 2012. Amazing store ... even better products.

Picked up a Plisson and some MdC.

A MUST!

Thanks very much folks. Planet Rasoir it is, should be a gas, and right in the center of town!

I'll start saving up. Something about getting a Plisson and some MdC, will provide memories of the trip the rest of the year and more!

-David

You can also pick up Monsavon shaving soap, you'll find it at local stores. Many people complain about it, but it's a good soap at a price around EUR 1.50.

Thanks Peter! At that price can't go wrong trying some...

I like trip memorabilia, brings back sense memories that photos often can't...

Top Bottom