What's new

Travel Tech Bargain on eBay

I bought a set like that a while back. NOS with the card stock razor blade and everything. I got screwed on shipping, but it was still only $14 with everything.

I picked up a Merkur, 3 piece, travel razor in a steel case in excellent condition for $12 plus shipping. The razor had never been used.

IMO...That Gillette is WAY OVERPRICED for a travel razor. BYNK....someone might buy it thinking it is a steal.

Tutti Frutti....Cheers!

That one's been listed for at least a month. You'd think the seller would have figured out that his price is a little high by now. :001_tongu

- Peter

I was at the flea market yesterday getting a sunburn(In hindsight, I passed four or five tables selling H&BC items, including sunscreen, but I didn't put 2 and 2 together in time.) and after getting a $2.00 Gem and a $15 New in case, I came across a lady who of course "didn't bring my razors with me today". But she did have a "travel razor in a little pouch". My ears perked! "It's $40." My face and chest strained as I held back laughter. I thanked her and moved on.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I was at the flea market yesterday getting a sunburn(In hindsight, I passed four or five tables selling H&BC items, including sunscreen, but I didn't put 2 and 2 together in time.) and after getting a $2.00 Gem and a $15 New in case, I came across a lady who of course "didn't bring my razors with me today". But she did have a "travel razor in a little pouch". My ears perked! "It's $40." My face and chest strained as I held back laughter. I thanked her and moved on.

Yep, I saw one of those today for 20 bucks, alongside a 35 dollar Type E Injector and a 90 dollar no name horn scaled str8 with a quarter sized divot out of middle of the blade.

Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Huh? Think, McFly. Think!

Last edited:
Yep, I saw one of those today for 20 bucks, alongside a 35 dollar Type E Injector and a 90 dollar no name horn scaled str8 with a quarter sized divot out of middle of the blade.

Hello? Hello? Anybody home? Huh? Think, McFly. Think!

I like to pick up old Zippo lighters I find, the more mangled, the better. I'd rather see them sit on my shelf on display than in a drawer somewhere or the trash. That said, I picked up this lighter and a blade bank for $8 together from a seller, and I'm so enamored with trying to figure out it's story:
(Click for larger)

Later on, another guy who sells me a near mint Black handle Super speed for $3 wanted $30+ for a 1950-ish Zippo that had large areas down to the bare brass rubbed/scratched off. I was like ***?! I doubt it was even usable in it's current state, but he wanted an arm and a leg for it.

Top Bottom