What's new

Travel options for brushes

I realize that prescription bottles & nasal spray caps work very well & are a great inexpensive way to pack travel brushes for travel. I won a travel brush roll in the auction this year & I finally got the opportunity to use it. We just got back from a week in Disney with the grandkids & it was a perfect opportunity to put the travel brush roll that I won on the auction this year through its paces. I traveled with a Wee Scot brush, but it can accommodate a larger brush with ease. It takes up very little space in the travel bag & is a handsome piece of leather work as well. On the last morning, I did a quick shave, shook the brush & then packed it away for the flight home. The strap adjusts so that you don't have to snug the roll around the brush (friction fit) so there was room for air to get at the bristles. I took it out the following morning & the brush was in great shape. I know that there are several alternatives for your brush when on the road, but this travel roll has soul! The inner surface has a water proof vinyl protector so the leather never needs to see moisture. I'm very glad I was able to support a most worthy cause and get a great piece of kit as well. This roll is a high quality travel companion! Shane's (sanch) work is exceptional! The first picture shows a Simpson Berkeley and a Wee Scot brush side by side just to show you the versatility of the roll.

IMG_0207.jpg
IMG_0204.jpg
IMG_0202.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0201.jpg

Attachments

• 65206-37a614aaee91df16a8fd7928df6a3903.jpg
    65206-37a614aaee91df16a8fd7928df6a3903.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
I like the roll idea; I have. Muller plastic travel tube, but the toll ventilation would be a lot better. Almost bought a roll off Etsy

That is great. Have been experimenting with a plastic travel tube and occasionally just roll cardboard around a synthetic brush. This is much nicer.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Looks good. You did support a worth cause. Thanks for sharing you experience, it is good to know that this brush roll holder works well.

Top Bottom