What's new

Trafalgar is really growing on me.

When I first got a whiff of T&H Trafalgar I was like....meh smells like fruit loops.

But...after a while it has really started growing on me. Once my sample is gone I plan on picking up a bottle. Smells very fresh.

Anyone else like this stuff?

I love Trafalgar, absolutely!

Many prefer Grafton, but I've never tried it. It would have to be really great to beat Trafalgar, however.

It's one of my two full-size colognes, the other being TOBS No. 74 Victorian Limes.
I hope to get Trumper Spanish Leather some day and then I'll be set in the cologne department.

I absolutely love Trafalgar. My girlfriend loves it too, which is important. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't last too long on me, but long enough.

It's definately one of my favorites of the T&H line. I'd be thrilled to get a bottle as a present, but at present, I'll have to make do with the sample vial.

maybe if we gather a small group, we can have T&H make a batch of shaving cream and after shave, sell it as a kit with the cologne, a special B&B offer,

maybe if we gather a small group, we can have T&H make a batch of shaving cream and after shave, sell it as a kit with the cologne, a special B&B offer,

I'd buy that. I am a big fan of T&H. I had a great straight razor shave in their Chicago store in April.

Trafalgar is quite great. Definitely my favorite of the T&H scents...aquatic without being "in your face" aquatic...like it captures the soul of the ocean without being oceanic.

When I first got a whiff of T&H Trafalgar I was like....meh smells like fruit loops.

But...after a while it has really started growing on me. Once my sample is gone I plan on picking up a bottle. Smells very fresh.

Anyone else like this stuff?

I see a lot of references to T&H, and a lot of great comments about their products. Could someone tell me what T&H stands for? I'd like to bookmark their web site and check out their selection.

Top Bottom