What's new

Traditional Straight Razor Shaving Instructions for Beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
The attached are instructions for beginners in the gentlemanly art of traditional straight razor shaving. Updated instructions will be posted in this thread as they are developed.

To keep this thread reasonably clean and easy to read, please post any comments/suggestions in this thread and ask any questions on SR shaving in another thread.

Attachments

• SR Shaving Instructions Rev C.pdf
    490.3 KB · Views: 325

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Rev. D
The attached Traditional Straight Razor Instructions for Beginners - Rev. D includes some minor amendments and the addition of Annex II covering diamond pasted balsa strops and their use.

Again, to keep this thread reasonably clean and easy to read, please post any comments/suggestions in this thread and ask any questions on SR shaving in another thread.

Attachments

• SR Shaving Instructions Rev D.pdf
    538.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Rev. E
The attached Traditional Straight Razor Instructions for Beginners - Rev. E includes amendments and the addition of Annex III covering lapping film substrates.

To keep this thread reasonably clean and easy to read, please post any comments/improvement suggestions in this thread and ask any questions on SR shaving in another thread.

Attachments

• SR Shaving Instructions Rev E.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 392
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom