What's new

Trader Joe's Oatmeal/Honey Soap

I've been using this for a few days, and I have to say that it's quite addictive. It just feels nice on my skin, smells nice, rinses clean. Has little bits of oatmeal in there, lathers up real nice. We also have the Trader Joe's Tea Tree soap but I haven't tried it yet. Needless to say, we're BIG FANS of Trader Joe's.

-Mason

Very nice stuff, altho it doesn't last as long as their 3x milled "trader jacques" bars. Still, great lather and the price is definitely right.

Very nice stuff, altho it doesn't last as long as their 3x milled "trader jacques" bars. Still, great lather and the price is definitely right.

Oh wow my original post was two years ago. And we still buy that soap all the time, though I must remember to buy about a dozen at a time, we do burn through it pretty quickly..

Oh wow my original post was two years ago. And we still buy that soap all the time, though I must remember to buy about a dozen at a time, we do burn through it pretty quickly..

:blush: I guess it was. Well, you saved me having to post my own, tho I was really looking for the "trader jacques" (3x milled) soaps which I also found a post on.

both the french milled and the glycerine bath soaps are great. I like them especially in the winter as they do not make my skin itchy like most soaps do.

figure about 4 of the glycerine bars to last as long as ONE french milled.

Has anyone tried shaving their face with Trader Joe's Oatmeal and Honey soap? I am tempted because it lathers up nice and creamy in the shower. I have a nice collection of shaving soap but wondered if anyone has given this a try?

Top Bottom