What's new

Trader Joe's Grooming Kit

I stumbled across this at Trader Joe's in Lexington, Kentucky. It contains a 4 oz. bottle of citrus scented shampoo, a 4 oz bottle of sandalwood scented body wash, a 2 oz tube of sandalwood scented shaving cream, and a 4 oz. bottle of unscented body and face cream. All in a nifty tin container. I couldn't believe the price: $3.99. And sure enough, it rang up at $3.99. I plan to review the products in my shave of the day tomorrow.

20170407_174413.jpg
20170407_174500.jpg

Noticed this at my local TJ's yesterday after seeing your post. Might sneak out and grab one when the wifey isn't there with me...

Yep same price, I ended up not buying it though when I was there yesterday. I realized that I wasn't really going to use the other stuff and even though its only a couple bucks I'd rather put that towards something else.
It never ceases to amaze me how TJ's keeps some of their prices so low...

I think that if TJ's sold the shaving cream separately, and in a larger size as they do their latherless shaving cream, I might make it a permanent part of my rotation. If they beefed up the scent, then definitely.

I think that if TJ's sold the shaving cream separately, and in a larger size as they do their latherless shaving cream, I might make it a permanent part of my rotation. If they beefed up the scent, then definitely.

I have a tub of sandalwood shave cream they sold last year during Christmas. Came with a brush and some aftershave balm. I think it was around $10. The brush was ok, the shave cream smelled good but was a little lacking in performance, the aftershave balm was fantastic. Trader Joes is great, they used to have a dark chocolate candy bar with bacon, quite tasty.

I have a tub of sandalwood shave cream they sold last year during Christmas. Came with a brush and some aftershave balm. I think it was around $10. The brush was ok, the shave cream smelled good but was a little lacking in performance, the aftershave balm was fantastic. Trader Joes is great, they used to have a dark chocolate candy bar with bacon, quite tasty.
Don't get me started on the candy at Trader Joe's! :001_tt2:

Top Bottom