What's new

Totally Speechless.....

Look what the most amazing woman in the world got me.....

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

Talk about a shocker.... for my b-day, she found this site, read thru it, dug up Charles' info and worked with him to create a shave stick and cologne special - just for me :blushing:

I have never had someone do something so thoughtful - and so incredible for me.... Man am I lovin' life!!

Absolutely a most wonderful gesture (just wait until you see the credit card statement!)! So...we are waiting on the descriptions!

Randy

Descriptions....

The "Psycho Kid" scent is a fusion of what my nose senses is a base of EXTREMLY high quality jasmine and neroli, with hints of REAL rose, incense, mandrin, lemon, and something a touch peppery. Very, VERY asian, truly OUTSTANDING stuff - worlds apart from anything else I have smelled. This DRIPS masculinity. This simpy could NOT be worn by dainty "girly men" as this stuff fearlessly roars testostirone like an 1,000 horsepower Donovan racing engine. I liken this to a scent William Wallace, John Wayne, Winston Churchill, George Washington, Ghenghis Khan, Alexander the Great etc would sport. If you think a Harley Davidson is for "roughians" or are "whipped" by your significant other - then this certainly is not the scent for you. Very big, very bold, very manly - without question the most masculine scent I have sniffed. One word to describe it "monster."

The "JF" is a polar opposite. I smell vetiver, sage, bergamont, lemon and pear. Very elegant and refined mix of earthy, spicy, sweet and timeless scents. Very calming, soothing and relaxing. When you smell this scent - it forces you to stop, and take an even deeper whiff, and keep it with you as long as possible. Very sensual, warm and buttery. I see this as something Rico Suave, or Zorro would sport - classically elegant, very worldly, and incredibly sexy.

Apparently she has a sheet that came with them describing the scents in detail - so I will update you guys as soon as I get that! These descriptions are just based on my sniffer!

and you have a most intricate sniffer, joel!
if i smelled any given cologne, my nose would respond with one of two things:

"that smells like crap, get it out of my face"

or

"that smells delightful. bathe me in it!"
:o16:

Here are the descriptions from Charles....

JF -
Solid earthy fragrances based on Vetiver, Beramot, Rose Geranium, Ylang Ylang, and six other essences...

Psycho Kid -
Mysterious oriental-type fragrance based on Jasmine (rare), Sandalwood (rare), Neroli (rare), Frankincense, Cedarwood, Rose Geranium, Juniper, Patchouli, Vanilla, Myrrh, and six other essences.

sounds like you've got quite a catch there Joel!

For the holidays, maybe she'll get you one of these (wee the post I just put up in General)
proxy.php

Descriptions....

The "Psycho Kid" scent is a fusion of what my nose senses is a base of EXTREMLY high quality jasmine and neroli, with hints of REAL rose, incense, mandrin, lemon, and something a touch peppery. Very, VERY asian, truly OUTSTANDING stuff - worlds apart from anything else I have smelled. This DRIPS masculinity. This simpy could NOT be worn by dainty "girly men" as this stuff fearlessly roars testostirone like an 1,000 horsepower Donovan racing engine. I liken this to a scent William Wallace, John Wayne, Winston Churchill, George Washington, Ghenghis Khan, Alexander the Great etc would sport. If you think a Harley Davidson is for "roughians" or are "whipped" by your significant other - then this certainly is not the scent for you. Very big, very bold, very manly - without question the most masculine scent I have sniffed. One word to describe it "monster."

The "JF" is a polar opposite. I smell vetiver, sage, bergamont, lemon and pear. Very elegant and refined mix of earthy, spicy, sweet and timeless scents. Very calming, soothing and relaxing. When you smell this scent - it forces you to stop, and take an even deeper whiff, and keep it with you as long as possible. Very sensual, warm and buttery. I see this as something Rico Suave, or Zorro would sport - classically elegant, very worldly, and incredibly sexy.

Apparently she has a sheet that came with them describing the scents in detail - so I will update you guys as soon as I get that! These descriptions are just based on my sniffer!

I think it's time to ask again if these fragrances might be made available to the rest of us.

Joel--fabulous!!! and to a really deserving guy.
and now, I could kick myself for this:
She: "What's that Badger & Blade site you're always looking at?"

me: "Oh, nothing you'd really be interested in."

anybody willing to administer a good swift kick?

How very cool! :cool:

Someone needs to correct QED though, this place is badgerandblade.com, not bladeandbadger.com. :rolleyes:

These threads crack me up - I wish there was some easy way that the date was obvious. Joel, you have had over a year to ruminate on these. Are they still good?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dennis

I think it's time to ask again if these fragrances might be made available to the rest of us.

You want to know... if a scent my (now ex) girlfriend had made specially for me as a gift.... is available to purchase?

let me get this straight- the woman who went to the trouble to have your own shave stick blends is now an ex? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Marty

Top Bottom