J.R. Torrey Co.
WK Vor V
Semogue 820
Miller Strop
Jasper Finish
Thayers
Clubman Pinaud
20201020_061239.jpg

wonderful shave on a Torrey Tuesday. my SIC powder landed last night for the Ark work as well as the new WK soap. wonderful smell......knew I should have ordered the AS splash. thanks to the WK team for sending extra Halloween goodies.

be well all.

camo

Torrey Tuesday!!!!!!

J.R. Torrey Co.
D.R. Harris Arlington
Simpson 46B Berkeley
Miller Strop
Jnat Finish
Thayers
Clubman Pinaud
TOBS Sandalwood EDC

20201110_055821.jpg

one of the finer shaves I've had from this razor in quite some time.

be well all.

camo

J.R. Torrey Co.
Tabac
Semogue 1305
Miller Strop
Jnat Finish
Tabac AS
Tabac EDC
20201201_060525.jpg

First snow yesterday and on into the eve. white blanket on the ground.

be well all.

camo

J.R. Torrey Co.
B&M Leviathan
B&M 22mm Tuxedo Synth
Miller Strop
Jnat Shobu Finish

20201208_060107.jpg

first use of leviathan. nice scent profile. I mainly smell in this order: Coffee, Leather, Cedar.

be well all.

camo

With only two Torreys in active rotation, I've been taking a little break from the structure of Torrey Tuesday. But I think it's time to get back into the swing of things...

BTW, I have a couple of other Torrey razors that I'm interested in rehoming if anyone is interested.

With only two Torreys in active rotation, I've been taking a little break from the structure of Torrey Tuesday. But I think it's time to get back into the swing of things...

BTW, I have a couple of other Torrey razors that I'm interested in rehoming if anyone is interested.

I only have three. first one really doesn't count. the very first SR I bought......and never really shaved with. have vowed not to shave with that one.

camo

Definitely interested in these pieces of history.

J.R. Torrey Razor Co. "The Artist"
B&M Bay Rum
B&M 22mm Tuxedo Synth
Miller Strop
Jnat Shobu Finish
B&M Bay Rum AS Splash
Murray & Lanman Florida Water
20201215_055659.jpg

excellent shave this morn. one of the better shaves I've had with this razor.

be well all.

camo

J.R. Torrey Razor Co. "The Artist"
B&M Bay Rum
B&M 22mm Tuxedo Synth
Miller Strop
Jnat Shobu Finish
B&M Bay Rum AS Splash
Murray & Lanman Florida Water
View attachment 1195377
excellent shave this morn. one of the better shaves I've had with this razor.

be well all.

camo

we are rapidly approaching the anniversary of @Twelvefret start of this thread. I know he has since moved on........but this is a worthy thread!!!!

camo

Long time no post and Late to the party, had to put a fresh edge on... the Torrey is still near the top of the heap for hollow grounds in my rotation, I just feel it’s tempered harder than average American blades and it needs a little more effort and attention during a re-hone so I drag my feet on getting it done.
0D48DD1C-6307-4FBC-84A5-E4D87D8E3EDC.jpeg

Top Bottom