• Hey Guest. We are currently doing lots and lots of work on the forum software. Please be patient while the kinks are worked out.

Thanks!
    The NBCF auction is now open!

Torrey Tuesday

Never pass up an excuse to buy another razor. What are you thinking man!
Oh I have my own excuse to buy one, the conversation with my wife is another thing.
- I need a razor for Torrey Tuesday.
- why? Is there something wrong with your other razors?
- no, but no Torrey, and I need it for Torrey Tuesday.

Oh I have my own excuse to buy one, the conversation with my wife is another thing.
Tell her the others don’t spark joy on Tuesday.

My reply is usually “You’re right dear, I’ve been thinking about Classic sport cars as a hobby anyway”.

My best shave with the #136. Near shavette stemming from 60 diamond/balsa followed by 25 linen and 50 horse. Happy TT all.
TT.jpg

Deelyte

Contributor
It’s Tuesday so I’m checking in with a Torrey. Today’s instrument of choice was the OUR 136. This just happens to be the first time I’ve used this particular razor although I’ve owned it first a few years. It just rested in the cabinet. Well, I must say I had a good shave this morning better I think it could be better with a little more time on the hone
FE053FEF-E2BE-42D9-A97D-B585BF01C019.jpeg

It’s Tuesday so I’m checking in with a Torrey. Today’s instrument of choice was the OUR 136. This just happens to be the first time I’ve used this particular razor although I’ve owned it first a few years. It just rested in the cabinet. Well, I must say I had a good shave this morning better I think it could be better with a little more time on the hone
View attachment 1005445
Outstanding because you don’t see many with a barbers notch. Thank you for posting!!

RumpleBearskin

Contributor
Torrey 232 today (it's Torrey Tuesday)
Arko stick (it's Arko August)
Semogue 2040 HD Silvertip (because I like it)
IMG_20190806_063647.jpg
Very nice shave after going back to the stones last weekend.

Ice-Man

Todays Shave Torrey Tuesday

J. R. Torrey Worcester shoulderless monogram
Old Spice Shaving Soap
Un named Silvertip Brush
Old Spice Aftershave 1977

5.jpg

Last edited: