What's new

Top 5 (DE) Ti Razors?

The Henson I have is the aggressive and it is smooth but falls just behind the Wolfman for me. I had an Timeless SB .68 plate but the small loss in smoothness was easily made up in efficiency. This is just my experience and mostly I shave daily with a wirey gray beard but so far I have found the Ti version of any razor has a softer feeling vs it’s SS counterpart
I recently ordered the H&S ZO74 and the Carbon Cx in Ti so this may change my rankings
Hmm 🤔 I may have to revisit Timeless...perhaps an OC this time.

Just ordered the Timeless OC and the Blackbird.

I can’t afford the Wolfman and wouldn’t buy Taiga, even if it were $100.

Is Raw in business anymore?

Why no Taiga, because it’s Russian? All those out of work machinists that aren’t building Soviet aircraft any more make a darn fine razor;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't get why someone makes the statement that they can't afford something and then spends as much or more on the item they said they couldn't afford!! With what you spent for both, the Timeless and Blackbird, you could've ordered a Polished Wolfman minus the stand and saved some money!!

...and no...Raw Shaving is no longer in business!!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Why no Taiga, because it’s Russian? All those out of work machinists that aren’t building Soviet aircraft any more make a darn fine razor;)

Agree. Love my titanium custom handles by Evgeny.

A great deal of Ti comes from there.

AA

I have been using the Timeless Ti95 SB for a few months and I love it. That's the only one I've used so far and my experience has been great. I used to own a Timeless in stainless steel as well and I prefer the Ti. I have a Blackbird on the way that I ordered in yesterday's drop. I own the Blackbird SS and that is also a great razor so I'm pretty excited to try out the titanium version. I like Ti because it's lighter than SS but not quite as light as aluminum. It kinda hits the sweet spot for me in terms of weight and face feel. Unfortunately, it's also more costly but, in my opinion, well worth it if it's within your budget.

Paradigm Ti 2 - smooth and efficient
Timeless 68 - very smooth
Timeless 95
Timeless Slim - very efficient but can be tricky
Razorock Baby Smooth

I haven't used the RR in so long I forget what it's like. I'll have to put it in the queue.

The smoothest razor I own is the Paradigm SE Ti, but that's in a different category.

Don't trust the looks of their website. I may buy one from BST...if I can afford it!

I just don't get why someone makes the statement that they can't afford something and then spends as much or more on the item they said they couldn't afford!! With what you spent for both, the Timeless and Blackbird, you could've ordered a Polished Wolfman minus the stand and saved some money!!

...and no...Raw Shaving is no longer in business!!
I'm only keeping one or two razors...and my limit is $300 per razor.

I'm only keeping one or two razors...and my limit is $300 per razor.
Maybe you should've led with you have a $300 limit per razor instead of "I can't afford a Wolfman"!! It's only obvious that you can afford one but you choose not to buy one... Be honest friend!!

Maybe you should've led with you have a $300 limit per razor instead of "I can't afford a Wolfman"!! It's only obvious that you can afford one but you choose not to buy one... Be honest friend!!
2 razors...max $300 per razor...$600 total.

I have only got two titanium razors and both are smooth shavers - the seygus zeppelin and the po76. Of the two the po76 is truly exceptional having still fairly mild shaving feel (though on the slightly aggressive side) with incredible efficiency. Before my wr2 arrived the po76 was the razor among my cpllecon that I considered the best.

One more to add to the list.

H&S Z074

proxy.php

proxy.php

I was lucky enough to have gotten on of the Ti Blackbirds and it's set to arrive today! It's my first Ti razor so I'm pretty excited to give it a try

I was lucky enough to have gotten on of the Ti Blackbirds and it's set to arrive today! It's my first Ti razor so I'm pretty excited to give it a try
Congrats that is one fantastic razor IMHO. It maintains the efficiency Blacbirds are known for but with a smoother shave.

Congrats that is one fantastic razor IMHO. It maintains the efficiency Blacbirds are known for but with a smoother shave.
Thank you sir! I've used it a few times now and am enjoying it. I really like the weight and the smoothness it seems to add. So much so that I just ordered a Timeless Ti... I am done with ordering razors for a while lol

Top Bottom