What's new

Top 5 (DE) Ti Razors?

1. Carbon Graphite Cx Ti 0.68mm
2. Yates 921-M Ti
3. Chiseled Face Legacy Ti
4. Timeless Ti 0.5 Slim SB
5. Timeless Ti 0.68 SB

All great razors. And Ti has a very nice face feel that can’t be matched by any other material.

blackland, Wolfman, h&s, carbon, and recently atelier durdan in France are making the best ti razors in the business in my humble opinion. Ti is a difficult material to machine and finish so anyone producing razors in this material deserve recognition.

I only have a Taiga and Henson +++ in Titanium, but they’re two of my favorite razors. They’re not as heavy as Stainless, but not as light as Aluminum. They’re just right.

I should receive a Dscosmetics Z0 Ti head in the mail soon. Next I’m hoping to add a Blackbird Ti to my lineup, but it’ll be a while until I do that.

blackland, Wolfman, h&s, carbon, and recently atelier durdan in France are making the best ti razors in the business in my humble opinion. Ti is a difficult material to machine and finish so anyone producing razors in this material deserve recognition.
Which gap and model of atelier durdan razors did you get?

Glad to see a list of Ti razors, something I don't have in my shaving den now but I am eyeing, not necessarily for now but gives me an idea as to what is out there.

I have a polished TI Blackbird on it's way and the reason why I've got it, it's because I like how the stainless steel version performs. Titanium is definitely an upgrade, but only if you know exactly what you're buying and if the razor isn't for you, then it doesn't really matter what it's made of.

I have a polished TI Blackbird on it's way and the reason why I've got it, it's because I like how the stainless steel version performs. Titanium is definitely an upgrade, but only if you know exactly what you're buying and if the razor isn't for you, then it doesn't really matter what it's made of.
Right on. Thanks for the advice and input. I hear about the Titanium so it gets me thinking about it but at the same time I am good for now so we shall see how it goes. Thats pretty much where I am at.

West Coast Shaving deserves some amount of demerits. If you search their site for "titanium," you see razors listed. And the description of each says that they're actually stainless steel.

C'mon! Stainless steel is perhaps the perfect metal for a safety razor due to its combination of cost, durability, long life due to durability, & appearance. Why muck it up by claiming that a stainless steel razor is actually titanium?

-Z

West Coast Shaving deserves some amount of demerits. If you search their site for "titanium," you see razors listed. And the description of each says that they're actually stainless steel.

C'mon! Stainless steel is perhaps the perfect metal for a safety razor due to its combination of cost, durability, long life due to durability, & appearance. Why muck it up by claiming that a stainless steel razor is actually titanium?

-Z

That's beacuse companies love one thing more than anything else and that's.....

Spongebob Squarepants Money GIF

Believe it or not, but most razor companies have their own tactics to make people buy their products. I don't blame them, because that's what they are supposed to do, unless they want to go out of business, but there's a difference between telling someone the truth and telling him what he wants to hear and that's what some of the companies are doing and despite the fact that I enjoy their products, I would like if I say that I like what they are doing.

Well, I received the Dscosmetics Z.0 Ti, and it's exactly what I expected. A smooth shaver if you're careful, but has the same bite as an R41 if you're not.

Top Bottom