What's new

Top 5 Aftershaves?

The Saponificio Varesino Balms are worth the price? Has anyone tried them?
Ive got the 70th Anniversary and Manna di Sicilia. They are excellent. Both make my face feel amazing. I probably won’t buy the 70th A again bc the scent is good but doesn’t blow me away for the extra money. MdS is worth every penny. Great complex scent and my wife loves it too. I will try the Felce Arromatica next.

Well after more than two years, will stay with my top 5.
Tabac
Geo F. Trumper Spanish Leather
Pinaud Clubman original
TOBS Victorian Lime
Alt Innsbruck

1. Stirling Executive Man
2. Stirling Agar
3. PAA Sauvage clone
4. Stirling Sandpiper
5. PAA AA Bay Rum

Seeing as how I made my last post over a year ago, I get an automatic do over.
Spanish Aqua Velva
Vintage Skin Bracer
Dominica Bay Rum
Bootleggers Bay Rum
Drum roll please......Tabac

Future updates to follow.

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
356.jpg336.jpg333.png346.jpg339.jpgNot in order

1. Barbedeaux
The scent is bad, like really bad on this stuff. After 30 seconds it goes away and leaves your face feeling like a million bucks. You can follow up with whatever scented splash/balm you prefer. This is the best face feel on any aftershave I have tried, and I have tried alot of them. I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin or suffers from razor bumps or ingrown hairs.

2. A&E Asian Plum (Favorite Scent)
3. Floid Vigoroso (Ticks all the "classic" boxes for me scent wise, and leaves your face feeling smooth.)
4. Stirling Margaritas In the Arctic (All the Stirling splashes I own are very good, I just like this scent the most.)
5. Anything Barrister and Mann

*Honorable Mention*

6. Proraso Green

1A) Fine L'Orange Noir - when I want a nice fragrance
1B) Speick - when I just want something light and refreshing
2+) any of a host of excellent options depending on my mood - variety is the spice of life!

Top Bottom