What's new

Top 3 Razorock tallow soaps

I'll second Mudder Focker and XXX, I also have Alchemy and Aqua which have tallow
in which I prefer. Tuscan Oud is a non tallow with a nice strong scent. Santal Royale
has a nice sandalwood scent, vegan based. I also have Santa Maria Del Fiore which is well reviewed
and received, lightly scented vegan based. RR soaps are an outstanding value especially when they are on sale
for 2.99 or 3.99. They might not be up to B&B standards for elite soaps but they perform very well and are a good
value even at regular price points.

I have all of RR soaps. Some multiple copies. For me Puros, xxx, emperor top the scents and any of the older super tallow base are equally good. The new base they experimented with- project unlabeled is a much more creamier and slicker lather. I believe the new Fresco is based on this base ?

Razorock is a terrific value although some of them are not as inexpensive as they used to be. The triple milled base is quite decent but have only tried the original 3 so far, blue being the only one I kept and smells like Floid Blue. If you haven't tried the 3X milled base you should check it out IMO a great value/performance ratio.

Moroccan Secret (discontinued) is great among their tallow bases. Mudder Focker is another great option.

Top Bottom