What's new

Toothpick

Congrats @Toothpick!

thumbs-up_1f44d.png

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Jason in person a few times (you still owe me a gas station cheese burger) and working with him behind the scenes here at BnB and can say this is definitely well deserved. Congrats JJ!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Jason in person a few times (you still owe me a gas station cheese burger) and working with him behind the scenes here at BnB and can say this is definitely well deserved. Congrats JJ!

And you owe me a deer :001_tt2:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Dear Jason @Toothpick, I've just noticed your new, glorious and shiny Red "Merit Award" badge! This is the highest recognition that is possible to receive, since reserved to the very elite of our membership. So, please always wear it with pride, my friend.

And, of course, allow me to warmly welcome you to our B&B's most exclusive Club. :wink2:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Dear Jason @Toothpick, I've just noticed your new, glorious and shiny Red "Merit Award" badge! This is the highest recognition that is possible to receive, since reserved to the very elite of our membership. So, please always wear it with pride, my friend.

And, of course, allow me to warmly welcome you to our B&B's most exclusive Club. :wink2:
Thanks Marco! I do like seeing it under my name. It’s given me a new sense of appreciation for B&B.

Top Bottom