What's new

Took a flyer on Speick after shave which arrived today

What color is the label? Is it dark blue on top, or red/orange kinda color? Seems they have rebranded/redesigned since I last bought a bottle, not sure if the two formulations are the same at this point and was just curious. Thanks!
The formulation is the same between the two label variations, no change. You can rest easy now as I know I did after I found that out.

I'm a big fan of both the original and "active" splashes -- in fact they're my only splash AS products.
How would you compare the two scent wise? Ima big fan of the original splash and have always been curious about the active offerings.

Speick is fantastic. The Active version is good as well. I find the scent clean and pleasant. The face feel is what really gets me. I really enjoyed the bar soap as well. I only wish their products were easier to acquire in the states.

How would you compare the two scent wise? Ima big fan of the original splash and have always been curious about the active offerings.
I would say that it's a bit lighter & more citrus (lime). I don't have a discerning enough nose to offer more. Both are great.

There is regular Speick and Speick Sport after shave.....the second is my favorite.........BUT the soap is not too good, kind of sticky......vs normal Speick stick or cream.

Not sure why but 4711 and Speick AS smell very similar to each other to me but there’s enough difference to be noticeable. Love both

The AS is like $18 at Pasteur's with no tax and free shipping. They also often have sales.
Edit: Just checked still $17.99

Last edited:
Top Bottom