What's new

Too much lather?

I had to take a picture during today's shave; the amount of lather I whipped up was just ridiculous:

IMG_2081_1_1.JPG

There is no practical reason whatsoever to have so much lather, but I just love whipping up mounds of the stuff. Amazing what can give you satisfaction... :blushing:

Beautiful!

Like a dog turning in circles before it lays down, building copious amounts of rich lather just feels right.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Scotto said:
I had to take a picture during today's shave; the amount of lather I whipped up was just ridiculous:

There is no practical reason whatsoever to have so much lather, but I just love whipping up mounds of the stuff. Amazing what can give you satisfaction... :blushing:

Scotto, the whole premise of RAD, SCAD, and BAD is based on having way more stuff than could ever be considered PRACTICAL! Maybe you've been hit with the first symptom of LAD :biggrin: .

WHAT? Too much lather? Blasphemy!

Ye shall be flogged, whipped, starved, beheaded and your body shall be drawn & quartered and drug to the 4 ends of the earth.

:behead:

:lol:

That is a forefinger-full of AOS Lemon (care of our very own Ouch), whipped into submission by a SR-208. And a fine shave it was....

Too much ? How So ? First the Face, then your Legs, then the Arm pits,then the Pubic Area , you'd need help getting ya Butt shaved you dont wants nicks there..and then id think your shave bowl would be pretty empty..seems just about right enough Lather..for sure.. :biggrin: :lol: :blush:

SSLStudio.. said:
Too much ? How So ? First the Face, then your Legs, then the Arm pits,then the Pubic Area , you'd need help getting ya Butt shaved you dont wants nicks there..and then id think your shave bowl would be pretty empty..seems just about right enough Lather..for sure.. :biggrin: :lol: :blush:

I think he'll still have enough lather left over to shave the dog. :biggrin:

Scotto,

April Fool's Day is over...stop posting the Cool Whip pics! :eek:

Did you try putting it in the refrigerator to see if it would keep overnight???

Randy

Top Bottom