What's new

Tony miller

So I finally got a plain chocolate. I waited because I thought I needed more expensive strops. I want to say this strop is top notch. Smooth as any of my horse hide strops. I just want to let you know it is a strop you should try. Chocolate or vanilla.i bet red velvet would be good too.

Yes Tony makes a top quailty strop, I have tried pretty much all his offerings and the Spanish Bridle is all I have now.

I've got one strop, and its one of Tony's English Bridle in 2 1/2". It works fantastically, and have no need for anything else, unless I were to wear it out, but it will probably outlast me.

I got the plain chocolate and then added an Artisan and love them both. As good as the plain chocolate is it’s amazing to see the quality of his Artisans.

Tony Miller makes a great strop. I have owned a few over the years. Recently I acquired a plain vanilla, mostly for the purpose of having some “custom” work done to it.
How does a TM strop with ring lizard bolsters sound. Pictures will be posted when it’s done.

I have one of his Plain Vanilla. If I could afford the extra( and it isn't much, btw), I'd buy one of his Heirloom No. 2, I think it is. Having said that, I don't think there is a better deal on a strop than the Plain Vanilla/Chocolate strops he offers, and I've never felt mine lacked in any way.

So I finally got a plain chocolate. I waited because I thought I needed more expensive strops. I want to say this strop is top notch. Smooth as any of my horse hide strops. I just want to let you know it is a strop you should try. Chocolate or vanilla.i bet red velvet would be good too.
I got the premium steer hide from Tony in vanilla and it's an awesome strop!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes Tony makes a top quailty strop, I have tried pretty much all his offerings and the Spanish Bridle is all I have now.

Having tried quite a few strops since I purchased my SB from you, I can really appreciate the leather on that strop all the more now. Very unique feel under the blade.

man.. tony miller is definedly on my list of strops to get for my collection... every time i read a review like this my finger starts itching in the trigger...

64AA1FC1-AAB9-4ED9-8A7D-4A66177CBD4D.jpeg
I received this beauty just a couple weeks ago and am truly enjoying every stropping session! Smooth as butter. Thank you, Mr. Miller!!

I have one of his travel strops and I like it so much that I've been using it as a daily strop for quite a while now.

Does anyone know if the leather on the travel strop is the same as on his other strops? It's the texture/draw of this one that I love and I'd like to pick up a full size strop from him if the others are the same way.

man.. tony miller is definedly on my list of strops to get for my collection... every time i read a review like this my finger starts itching in the trigger...
I just lost one of his plain chocolate strops traveling and just ordered a #2 Fast Bridle to replace it. His strops are top notch like someone else’s I know!

Wxman2000, I think the differences are in how he treats them, not sure. But Tony is easy to work with. PM him, or send him a message on his site and ask. He might make you up one with all the bells and whistles out of that leather, if he has any left.

I just received the plain vanilla 3" with cotton. Highly impressed, top notch in every way. Would recommend to anyone. Also, thank ou so much for the shaving mug and plate Tony, I sure appreciate them!

Top Bottom