What's new

Tony miller

I’m loving my first strop. A 3” Old No. 2 horse hide and linen. Everyone says go cheap on your first strop. Why bother? Get a good strop and be careful with it. Tony even offers replacement parts if anything goes wrong with your technique. I have nothing to compare it with but I have no complaints. Great materials, good finish, works well. Another happy customer. Would prefer a cheaper international shipping option but I can’t knock the quality of the goods.

I’m loving my first strop. A 3” Old No. 2 horse hide and linen. Everyone says go cheap on your first strop. Why bother? Get a good strop and be careful with it. Tony even offers replacement parts if anything goes wrong with your technique. I have nothing to compare it with but I have no complaints. Great materials, good finish, works well. Another happy customer. Would prefer a cheaper international shipping option but I can’t knock the quality of the goods.

Great minds think alike! I got mine today.

As far as I’ve seen people end up with more than one. But in the effort to stay minimal I bought one of his premium strops. It arrived today!

Attachments

• C203A78B-C0E2-450D-A504-FDE4CF636741.jpeg
    C203A78B-C0E2-450D-A504-FDE4CF636741.jpeg
    928.2 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom