What's new

Tony Miller strop, H Boker 6/8 straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of things left to sell out of my straight collection that I sold off. I went back to DE shaving for now because I didn't have time to maintain my razors.

1st is a Tony Miller Heirloom Old No. 2 premium steer hide strop that's in like new condition, it has no nick's or cuts and has been taken great care of. It's 3" wide and a great strop, very well crafted. It will be sent in a box and not bent or damaged. Price includes shipping in USA. No international shipping sorry. Price 70.00

2nd is a H Boker & CO solingen 6/8 round point straight with double jimping. It's in near mint condition comes with box which shows signs of wear as seen. The razor is tight and closes center. It's a full grind and shaves beautiful, it very clean. It was made from mid 20's to early 30's. Price includes shipping in USA no international shipping. Price 90.00

I will consider trading for a Timeless titanium DE safety razor if anybody has one. Just let me know and we can work out the details. Please pm me with questions and thanks for looking
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php