What's new

Tom Ford VS Creed?

Which fragrance house do you prefer - Tom Ford or Creed?

• Tom Ford

• Creed

Results are only viewable after voting.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I just got my hands on a sample of the new Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16. I must say, this is an excellent fragrance! It's a much better daily wear than Tuscan Leather. The Raspberry makes the TL a bit more feminine.

I just got my hands on a sample of the new Tom Ford Ombré Leather 16. I must say, this is an excellent fragrance! It's a much better daily wear than Tuscan Leather. The Raspberry makes the TL a bit more feminine.

I agree completely. I have been enjoying a sample of OL16 for the past few days. This one may be bottle worthy.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I agree completely. I have been enjoying a sample of OL16 for the past few days. This one may be bottle worthy.

It may be for sure. Not 100% on it myself, though. I like it but my wife isn't as into it as I am. She has complimented Italian Cypress, though, which I may order a full bottle of and London is definitely a full bottle for me. I hope neither of these get discontinued any time soon.

I prefer neither.

Fragrances of both houses are touted as being without equal or even contemporary ad nauseum. There are plenty of great contemporaries of both houses, which may or may not just be some damn good clones, that won't set you back your limbs and your firstborn child for every spray.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Totally entitled to your opinion. I must say, though, that the performance is definitely much higher with TF and Creed than others. Much of the TF line will stay on your skin 12+ hours with only one spray. I did this today with TF London. Many less expensive fragrances I need to spray a lot more of so they can potentially be just as expensive. There are definitely some houses that make less expensive stuff that performs great but those houses are the exception rather than the rule.

Top Bottom