What's new

Toggle Toggle, Toggle Toggle goes the Turkey

Gents,

There is a toggle I'm vaguely interested in, but two details trouble me. I thought I'd run my issues by the experts here:

1. The razor is an F4. Wouldn't a true nickel toggle be either serial numbered or a D1? I thought by the second run in 1960 that all the variants had been eliminated and all D4s were gold and the standard configuration.

2. The photos don't show a black band below the adjustment mechanism or just above the toggle. Is this an indication of replating?

I'm just wondering if he has a replated D4 gold toggle that he thinks is a nickel toggle?

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
EBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/121239072670?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 US $400.00
[

proxy.php

Good for Toggle owners, bad for those who want one. I don't belong to either group, those prices make this razor highly non-desirable to me.

Sorry, I was being just the tiniest bit snarky about the overpriced in the BST. Worked out better for him to put it on the bay though.

I saw this as well and wonder if this may be a temporary spike. I bought one in better condition on Ebay 6 weeks ago for less than half the price. At the time it was just an average deal.

I saw this as well and wonder if this may be a temporary spike. I bought one in better condition on Ebay 6 weeks ago for less than half the price. At the time it was just an average deal.
This is not temp spike, the Toggles have been increasing $$ for last 4 years.

Sell? I thought you were going to ship it to me. Look into my eyes and follow the watch swinging back and forth. Back and forth.

Ship the shiny chrome toggle to the dude up in Canada...eh.

LOL ;)
This is where I'm supposed to hold up a mirror so you go into the trance and say send your toggle to an undisclosed location. lol

Top Bottom