What's new

Tof here. From the Philippines.

Hi All. My name is Tof. New member here from the Philippines.

I am a local, it might be weird for some why I am here :) because as you know we are not really known to have thick hairs but I really enjoy the whole experience. I still consider myself very new to this; I know I have so much to learn and I am enjoying every moment.

I have a couple of safety razors and brushes, and I am interested in acquiring a couple of new ones very soon.

I am excited to be here and be part of this amazing community.

For the few people based in the Philippines, I'd be happy to connect. :)

Hi All. My name is Tof. New member here from the Philippines.

I am a local, it might be weird for some why I am here :) because as you know we are not really known to have thick hairs but I really enjoy the whole experience. I still consider myself very new to this; I know I have so much to learn and I am enjoying every moment.

I have a couple of safety razors and brushes, and I am interested in acquiring a couple of new ones very soon.

I am excited to be here and be part of this amazing community.

For the few people based in the Philippines, I'd be happy to connect. :)
Welcome! This is a great forum. Everyone here is very kind. I hope you enjoy it here!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome! This is a great forum. Everyone here is very kind. I hope you enjoy it here!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks. B&B community have been a very valuable resource for me in the past, when I search for any shave-related matters. I just didn't felt the need to sign-up before since I am just here consuming information to answer my questions. Now, during this lockdown, where I find myself shaving more regularly, I felt the desire to know more, and really start engaging and be part of this community. :)

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Welcome! I hope you will enjoy spending time on this forum, learn some new things and meet many new friends. :)

Welcome, Tof! If you've got questions then you're in the right place. Lots of help available here either through the wiki, search, or simply posting your thoughts or questions. You'll get plenty of help from the good folks here.

Welcome, Tof! If you've got questions then you're in the right place. Lots of help available here either through the wiki, search, or simply posting your thoughts or questions. You'll get plenty of help from the good folks here.

I've got tons :) but yeah, will try to check the wikis first, use the search feature, etc. before I annoy other members of the community :) thanks for the warm welcome!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Welcome Tof from my little bit of paradise in Cebu. From what I have gathered, I am the only member here in the Philippines who regularly shaves with a straight razor.

Welcome Tof from my little bit of paradise in Cebu. From what I have gathered, I am the only member here in the Philippines who regularly shaves with a straight razor.

Nice nice! :)

I am currently based in Quezon City, I work in Makati area. :)

But I am originally from Quezon province.

How's the situation over there in your area?

Take care and I hope I can meet you soon once all this covid19 thing is over. :)

I am still practicing my techniques with my muhle and feather DE razors, maybe one day, I'll give the straight razor a try.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Nice nice! :)

I am currently based in Quezon City, I work in Makati area. :)

But I am originally from Quezon province.

How's the situation over there in your area?

Take care and I hope I can meet you soon once all this covid19 thing is over. :)

I am still practicing my techniques with my muhle and feather DE razors, maybe one day, I'll give the straight razor a try.
I'm in Lapu-Lapu City. It has not been easy here, however with our good community response over the past few months, it looks like things will start to ease up next week.

I'm looking forward to having a real barber's SR shave when he opens again.

I'm in Lapu-Lapu City. It has not been easy here, however with our good community response over the past few months, it looks like things will start to ease up next week.

I'm looking forward to having a real barber's SR shave when he opens again.

That's good to hear. In my case, I might need 1 final shave/cut by a real barber after this.

I've decided and been learning how to cut my own hair during the community quarantine and I plan to continue it beyond the lockdown period. Though I might still visit a barber every quarter :)

Top Bottom