What's new

Todd's Baby Shave Den

Well, here are a few pics of the shave den while stored under the sink and then "unleashed" topside. It maybe a small collection, but it is likely to grow very soon as I intend to pick up some of the T&H Classic ASB, Trumper's Limes, Taylor's Avocado, and a couple QED Shave Sticks. That amount of gear should keep me shaving into the next millenium. *Not pictured are all of my blades which includes a few sets of each of the following: Merkur, Euro Gillette, Derby Extra, Feathers, and Astra. You guys said this was going to save me in the long run...maybe from committing more sins of shaving, but definitely not money...there goes another student loan check:001_smile
Enjoy:

Good point there Austin ... it first started out that I would adjust to my bathroom..but now... "The Bathroom will have to adjust to me !!!!!!!!! "

Already thinking how to make a roof chappell into the budget because this is some serious problem for the future.. :biggrin: :wink:

Good work Todd.

With the money you're saving not buying Fusion or Mach 3 cartridges, you can start saving for a down payment on a bigger house. You'll be needing one with 3 bathrooms in about a year (1 for you, 1 for your wife, and 1 for all your shaving gear :biggrin: )

roughrider said:
Todd, are you sure that's all of it? :biggrin:

Unfortunately, yes. But like I said, there is more to come...in fact there may be another brush and a tube of T&H Almond if I can't find the T&H Classic ASB by itself. In regards to more storage, well, I had to move some of the stuff under the sink you see under the other sink in the bathroom (the wife's):thumbup1: Another thing I've found to be helpful when getting into this gig is volunteering to take control of the finances and the credit card bill. :thumbup: If my wife finds out about all of this she may take it to me...:spockflam :incazzato :behead: :a30: :a41: :a11: :a31: :a32: :a13: :a33: :a45: :a53: :a6: :a7: . Then where would I be?...:a46: ... :a2: ...you get the message. Later.

Very nice, Todd.

Funny, my wife and I were just discussing the other day how all of my toiletries used to take up 1/4 of the medicine cabinet, and now they take up the whole cabinet, a portion of the counter, to baskets, and under the sink. She's not mad yet, but I've been pretty proactive on that front. Every time I place an order, I buy her something too.

Kyle said:
Very nice, Todd.

Funny, my wife and I were just discussing the other day how all of my toiletries used to take up 1/4 of the medicine cabinet, and now they take up the whole cabinet, a portion of the counter, to baskets, and under the sink. She's not mad yet, but I've been pretty proactive on that front. Every time I place an order, I buy her something too .

Wise beyond his years, Kyle is :a34: :a45: :a34:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Damn. The bottom of that sink is neater than the top of mine. I think a bit of spring cleaning is in order in casa ouch.

My master bath has sinks on opposite walls, so if I position myself just so, I can see 100's of images of my wife in the mirrors. This, of course, is offset by the fact that I can see 100's of images of my own gut.
As far as sink storage is concerned, after much negotiation, we have arrived at the mutual conclusion that I am restricted from even going near her sink, and she is allowed to use as much of my space as she damn well pleases. :mad:

Nota bene- never play cards with a guy named "Blackie", and never shoot pool with a guy named "Kansas City Dave.":lol:

Nice pictures.

I am systematically taking over all available bathroom space. My mission of conquest will know no bounds. :a20:

"I am systematically taking over all available bathroom space. My mission of conquest will know no bounds. "

Scotto that sounds like totally justifiable eminent domain. Could this also be a case of HWMBO?

Very nice Todd!! My guess is it's just the tip of the iceberg of things to come!!

My wife booted me into the guest bathroom. Just like in the old westerns, here just wasn't enough room for the both of us!! At least I can spread out now!:rolleyes:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Nice resurrection of this thread. I still say that's one of the neatest sinks I've ever seen/

I like your inventive use of shaving cream in place of expandable foam where your plumbing meets the wall. :lol:

Top Bottom