What's new

Todays Finds out-in-the-wild

20200201_173739a.jpg

20200201_174123.jpg

20200201_180744.jpg

I found the Clubman and the brush at Sally's. The side of the box says that the brush is made for Sally's. It is made in China and is synthetic. Loft height is 52mm and knot is 24mm. It feels super soft and best yet it was only $7.49. I found the BLADE brand SE blades at CVS. These are the CVS brand and the only place that I could find a maker was on the dispenser called AccuTEC Blades Inc. I have never heard of them. They were $5.49 apiece. Does anyone have any experience with these blades?

I very nearly went out on the prowl today. There are a couple of Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores up around Polaris Mall I have not yet stripped bare like a plague of locusts carrying termites. But I didn't.

Yet...in a few hours the sun will rise...

yup......

the bottle of clubman I found there was less than the 6 oz. bottle I can find locally.

I had been eyeballing the brush

camo

I very nearly went out on the prowl today. There are a couple of Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores up around Polaris Mall I have not yet stripped bare like a plague of locusts carrying termites. But I didn't.

Yet...in a few hours the sun will rise...
Was in Marshall’s & TJ Maxx earlier this week at Easton and didn’t find anything.

OMG! I'm seeing posts about Polaris and Easton malls. You don't happen to be in Columbus, OH, do you? Grew up there and am having serious waves of nostalgia.

Awesome! Grew up (20 years) in Grandview Heights. Dated a Westerville girl once in high school. Moved to Gahanna for 10 years before leaving the state.

Dangerous thing for us is we are about equidistant between Polaris & Easton. I am a Hoosier transplant. Have lived here twice, once in Reynoldsburg then back to Indianapolis then to Westerville. Been here since 2006 this time.

It’s not me as I can never find anything either. Although I have found some vintage razors at the antique malls in Powell and Reynoldsburg For descent prices.

I have used the brush twice now and really like it. It is a great bowl lather brush. It seems to be pretty good quality. It isn't a great face latherer though. Too much back bone and won't splay against the face. Next time I am in Sally's, I will buy another. At $7.49, it is a steal.

Top Bottom