What's new

Today's Arko adventure!

Today I did a uberlather with Arko and Proraso. I had one of my best shaves of my life. I even used a cheap dollar store Dorco DE razor. All passes XTG and BBS. I think I am going to uberlather every day if this type of shave results from my precious Arko and an old standby Proraso.

Got a stick of Arko in the mail today, will have my first shave with it tonight.

Is there something wrong with me if I enjoy the scent? Maybe I like the smell of urinal cakes, I'm a Kouros fan as well!

Got a stick of Arko in the mail today, will have my first shave with it tonight.

Is there something wrong with me if I enjoy the scent? Maybe I like the smell of urinal cakes, I'm a Kouros fan as well!

No, it is great to love the smell of confidence, value, and performance.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Is there something wrong with me if I enjoy the scent?

Someone else said it publicly here, and I thought I was the only one who noticed (and thus, crazy)- it is reminiscent of DR Harris Arlington. That's right, I said it:001_smile

I really like the smell, my wife doesn't mind it, and when I went home a couple weeks ago my mom liked the smell as well. Now, if you're getting a fresh stick from the factory maybe it's strong. But it's not bad for whatever age soap I'm getting in 15 packs from Amazon.

Had my first shave yesterday with Arko. The lather was on the thin side but very slick. I think making superlather with this and a good cream will be very nice as others have reported.

I find myself using Arko as often or more often than my other soaps. I like the smell. My wife uses Arko with a lady Gillette for her legs.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I find myself using Arko as often or more often than my other soaps. I like the smell. My wife uses Arko with a lady Gillette for her legs.

Arko's great lather is a siren's song- very hard to ignore. Its performance is nothing to be trifled at.

Arko moved into my TOP 3 shaving Soaps along with VDH Deluxe and Luxury Shave Soaps.

Next road trip I am taking ARKO and try face lathering and using it as a shave stick.

Arko moved into my TOP 3 shaving Soaps along with VDH Deluxe and Luxury Shave Soaps.

Next road trip I am taking ARKO and try face lathering and using it as a shave stick.

That is how I use it every single day. You will enjoy, if not I will take it off your hands

Top Bottom