What's new

Today was like Christmas morning...

Long story short, I had a box of my best pipes go missing. At one time, I had all of my favorite pipes in the living room. It was pretty cluttered around my chair, I wasn't smoking a whole lot in the house and I decided to keep just a couple of pipes out there and boxed up the rest. I put them out in our "catch all" room, which is an enclosed carport. Then my son went off to college, my wife put most of his junk out there and my stuff got covered up. I made it a mission today to find this box and I did. There were about 30 pipes in there and these were some of the best. Now these are all back in the living room right next to me. ;) One or two might make it to the auction site/BST here sooner or later.

Left side:
Don Carlos 1 note
L' Anatra 3 egg
Bari Freehand

Right side:
Boswell
Peterson Freehand
Old old Peterson

Sorry for the crummy pic. The lighting was pretty bad here today.
goodpipes.jpg

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Long story short, I had a box of my best pipes go missing. At one time, I had all of my favorite pipes in the living room. It was pretty cluttered around my chair, I wasn't smoking a whole lot in the house and I decided to keep just a couple of pipes out there and boxed up the rest. I put them out in our "catch all" room, which is an enclosed carport. Then my son went off to college, my wife put most of his junk out there and my stuff got covered up. I made it a mission today to find this box and I did. There were about 30 pipes in there and these were some of the best. Now these are all back in the living room right next to me. ;) One or two might make it to the auction site/BST here sooner or later.

Left side:
Don Carlos 1 note
L' Anatra 3 egg
Bari Freehand

Right side:
Boswell
Peterson Freehand
Old old Peterson

Sorry for the crummy pic. The lighting was pretty bad here today.
View attachment 1530268
Well done, E1.

I really enjoyed a pipe in my younger years, but stopped for the health concerns. I still love the smell of a nice pipe tobacco, something my wife can't understand. Add to that the beauty of a nicely crafted pipe and they are indeed tempting. You have some very nice pieces.

This are some beautiful pipes! Even if you never smoke any of them again they are certainly worthy of displaying somewhere.

Top Bottom