What's new

Today: Kiss My Face is BACK!!

I have been going through withdraw as well as sample after sample of other products for around a year after the makers of this miracle shave cream sold, desperate to find a replacement. Some came somewhat close to quality; none have the same level of safety (no TEA, no parabens, lowest ratings on EWG's Skin Deep, etc. etc.) Today- days before my birthday in fact- I discover the 2 companies that bought them out are starting to slowly begin ramping up production!!! KMF shave cream now available on the big online giant, and KMF's website (now updated) promises they're working with distributors to get stock back into brick and mortars. KMF fans rejoice!!!! (Not affiliated whatsoever and no skin in the game (pun intended)- just want to spread the word to make sure this horrible loss to manhood never happens again ; )

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I have been going through withdraw as well as sample after sample of other products for around a year after the makers of this miracle shave cream sold, desperate to find a replacement. Some came somewhat close to quality; none have the same level of safety (no TEA, no parabens, lowest ratings on EWG's Skin Deep, etc. etc.) Today- days before my birthday in fact- I discover the 2 companies that bought them out are starting to slowly begin ramping up production!!! KMF shave cream now available on the big online giant, and KMF's website (now updated) promises they're working with distributors to get stock back into brick and mortars. KMF fans rejoice!!!! (Not affiliated whatsoever and no skin in the game (pun intended)- just want to spread the word to make sure this horrible loss to manhood never happens again ; )
Yey!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Good to hear! I find I use a bit more KMF than, e.g., TOBS or AoS, but it's so cheap that the value-for-dollar is still tops.

That's good news

Will be looking around in the stores for it.

Remember getting plenty of good shaves with it. When I had their patchouli. Would like to try some of their other scents.

Funnily enough, I've been shaving with their cream for several years at this point. My stockpile ran out, and so I started looking for more, saw the news about the company, and came here to look for replacements. Maybe I just need to stockpile again.

KMF is the best bargain in shaving cream. The lather is as good as any and it's extremely inexpensive. (unless they've increased the price?) The only knocks I had against it was the bottle and applicator look very generic, like it might be shampoo or something, and the scent choices are very limited. These are certainly no reason NOT to buy it though.

Unfortunately, I am a bit overstocked at the moment but I will get some next time out. I hope they have increased the scent variety? I am happy though, with the lime, if not.

Just as an update, I received the bottle I ordered. The production date on it was 5-29-19. The packaging has changed slightly (my other two bottles are from 2015-16), but it is that same formula as far as I can tell. Since it obviously keeps for several years, I'll have no problem stockpiling it.

The large bottle of lavender & shea I got last year still has plenty in it, even though I've been using it with more frequency lately because it's just so easy to work with brushless.

Wow! I didn't know it had left. The last time I purchased it, I bought a 4-pack on Amazon Prime Pantry for $17.98. Just went to re-purchase since I saw it was still available. New price is $39.99. I have some left so I think I'll wait. Not sure I will spend $10/bottle on it.

Didn’t they used to have a peaches and cream flavor back in the day? I remember liking that one quite a bit. Glad they are coming back.

I really love their shaving creams. Good performance. I am still working through some Green Tea and Bamboo. Stored in a fridge, it holds up well. I love how KMF makes my skin feel. You hardly need aftershave.

I miss Tom's of Maine shaving cream. That stuff was TRULY the gem of the health food store market.

Tom's was my first cream and it was just as good, if not better, than Proraso. Despite having so few additives, it lathered easily in my hard water.

I think KMF has a men's fragrance out, it's an aquatic fresh type fragrance. Personally, I don't think its a big deal. Their lime cream was always popular with men, and Green Tea and Bamboo reminds me of Calvin Klein's CK One.

I really love their shaving creams. Good performance. I am still working through some Green Tea and Bamboo. Stored in a fridge, it holds up well. I love how KMF makes my skin feel. You hardly need aftershave.

Tom's was my first cream and it was just as good, if not better, than Proraso. Despite having so few additives, it lathered easily in my hard water.

I think KMF has a men's fragrance out, it's an aquatic fresh type fragrance. Personally, I don't think its a big deal. Their lime cream was always popular with men, and Green Tea and Bamboo reminds me of Calvin Klein's CK One.

I've gone through containers of Lime, Lavender and Patchouli, and I enjoyed them all. The Patchouli was the most "mild" of the three, it's darn close to unscented..

I've gone through containers of Lime, Lavender and Patchouli, and I enjoyed them all. The Patchouli was the most "mild" of the three, it's darn close to unscented..

Really? The stuff I had was strongly scented, but that was about ten years ago. When I tried patchouli it smelled like dirty hippies, without the dirt.

Lavender was excellent, but it made me too chilled out for shaving. I think lime is a great idea for a natural shave cream scent.

Top Bottom