What's new

Today is my tenth anniversary with B&B

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Owen:
proxy.php
Happy 10th Anniversary...B & B couldn't of done it without you (10 more years!!!)!
Happy Anniversary.jpg

B & B Logo.jpg
Badger and Blade…a place of belonging; a place that’s far beyond the frontiers of just getting a cut and/or a shave”. CBJ

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Congrats! I’m coming up on a decade here pretty soon myself. I’m kind of surprised actually! But then if I think of all the different razors, soaps, etc., etc, I’ve tried...

Who’d have thought that as hobbies go, wet shaving would hold our interest for so long.

+1 I absolutely agree with you. I am here a decade now also, but my longevity here is not just the shaving, but also the variety of the other sub forums with things that can peek a man's interests. If I have a question about Seasoning a cast iron skillet? There is a place here, I can find that answer. :)

If I have a new firearm I want to show off? There is a place here I can do that. :) If I have wardrobe issues, and wonder if black and brown goes together or clashes? What kind of shoes to wear with a leather jacket? What are the differences between a casual and formal watch? I can find all that out, right here.

Pardon me, I need to go find out what kind of wine goes with baked fish... Be right back. ;)

EDIT: Happy 10th Owen! :)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
+1 I absolutely agree with you. I am here a decade now also, but my longevity here is not just the shaving, but also the variety of the other sub forums with things that can peek a man's interests. If I have a question about Seasoning a cast iron skillet? There is a place here, I can find that answer. :)

If I have a new firearm I want to show off? There is a place here I can do that. :) If I have wardrobe issues, and wonder if black and brown goes together or clashes? What kind of shoes to wear with a leather jacket? What are the differences between a casual and formal watch? I can find all that out, right here.

Pardon me, I need to go find out what kind of wine goes with baked fish... Be right back. ;)

EDIT: Happy 10th Owen! :)
Thanks. The place has it all (except politics, thankfully).

Top Bottom