What's new

Today is my 45 day anniversary on B&B!

Time flies, Lol!!
The reason I put this up is because I think the 45 day mark is when you are really a full fledged member. That's because now you can sell/trade etc.
I won't be doing much of that (except buying), Lol!
But it's a milestone that shows that others here can see that you are a reliable and trusted member of our group. I've not only been here for 45 days but just noticed that I've also posted over 300 times!
That's a lot of time spent on B&B!
It shows how much I like being here.
I want to thank everyone that has made me feel welcomed and those that have taught me what I now know about this lost art that we love.
I value the conversations and education that I get here!
I am a member of other forums that relate to other interests in my life. I no longer spend any time on any of them. On B&B I've learned that people respect one another, aren't judgmental and they listen!
This is something that I've never experienced on any other forum.
You are all a distinguished excellent bunch that I respect!

LRod

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Congrats, LRod. It does feel like a milestone of sorts. On my 45th day, I watched to see when it actually went into effect. ;)

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Time flies, Lol!!
The reason I put this up is because I think the 45 day mark is when you are really a full fledged member. That's because now you can sell/trade etc.
I won't be doing much of that (except buying), Lol!
But it's a milestone that shows that others here can see that you are a reliable and trusted member of our group. I've not only been here for 45 days but just noticed that I've also posted over 300 times!
That's a lot of time spent on B&B!
It shows how much I like being here.
I want to thank everyone that has made me feel welcomed and those that have taught me what I now know about this lost art that we love.
I value the conversations and education that I get here!
I am a member of other forums that relate to other interests in my life. I no longer spend any time on any of them. On B&B I've learned that people respect one another, aren't judgmental and they listen!
This is something that I've never experienced on any other forum.
You are all a distinguished excellent bunch that I respect!

LRod

Hello LRod! :)

Welcome to 45 days of sobriety, cough, 45-days of razor addiction, cough, 45-days of rabbit hole awesome! Yes, you joined the B&B elite, and we love having you here. But hmm, I think I got you beat there buddy. My records show 1,142 posts. I guess that means I love B&B even more then you! Naaa, I am just kidding.

We here at B&B, united we stand, one great family, of enablers, to help keep our pocket books empty, and our credit statements well inflated. 😝

Happy Anniversary, lets celebrate & have dinner!
Considering that you're in Missouri and I'm in Florida, that would be a hard one to accomplish, LOL!!
I am going out to dinner tonight so I guess I can post what I had (and you too)!!🙂

Top Bottom