What's new

TOBS - Taylor of Old Bond Street

Hi Everyone

It has been a LONG time since I checked in here. But I found something a bit troubling. More than a bit.

I was looking for to see about getting some more of the Shave Shop products, which sadly appear to have been long discontinued.

I checked their website, just to see what's still available, and more than half of all their shaving products appear to be out of stock!

Are they going out of business??

<sad & concerned face here>

I would say its more about the way the world is at the moment with the covid , if they are having trouble getting supplies from a lockdown country they cant produce . you could e:mailed them to see if and when they think they may have a stock update .

as lurch said ...pretty much if you get your product from another country and that country is in lockdown then that makes it harder to find affordable ingredients...they may wait until covoid is over or they may have to source ingredients closer..would be a shame if they did go however really like that jermyn st

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Have you sent them an email to see what they have to say? They may be waiting until everything settles down. That is what I would do if I was concerned.

I did send them an email. It is the weekend so I'm not expecting a reply for a few days.

Their Sandalwood-scented products are definitely among the top-selling of all wet-shaving shaving products, at least in the US, from all appearances. It we be nearly unbelievable to see them go!

Top Bottom