What's new

TOBS Sandalwood, Is It Just Me?

A hard choice, there really isn’t must comparison to be had, but I’d put AOS on top scent-wise as well. TOBS and Proraso, well is probably put Proraso first since it’s more woody. But for performance I think TOBS cream hits just above Proraso, probably even over AOS.

Performance wise, I think I put them in the same order as my scent preferences. I think AOS is just a tad slicker than TOBS, and TOBS just a tad slicker than Proraso. But as we all know in this hobby, YMMV.

As far as sandalwood creams go I prefer Proraso, for scent and lubrication. TOBS seemed more artificial and perfumy, and it irritated my skin from time to time...

As far as sandalwood creams go I prefer Proraso, for scent and lubrication. TOBS seemed more artificial and perfumy, and it irritated my skin from time to time...
It is hard to judge really, in fact all mentioned makers like TOBS, Proraso and AOS are indeed strong competitors. All of them have a very good and high quality products that of course differ from each other and depend on the demands and requirements of the individuals. I was a Proraso fan in the past and now I moved on towards using TOBS products more often ...

Top Bottom