What's new

FS TOBS Royal Forest Set (Cream, AS and Balms), Stirling Iced Pineapple Splash, TOBS Eton College Balm and Proraso Sensitive (Balm and Pre-Shave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prices are in Canadian dollars.
PayPal F&F or add 2.9% for PayPal G&S. I can ship all items within Canada and the US except the Stirling aftershave (contains alcohol). Message me your postal code and item(s) wanted and I’ll provide you with the cost for the shipping options available.

485D7204-AAC7-46FE-8BBE-8096499193D9.jpeg

TOBS Royal Forest Set - $85 Cdn + shipping

Total cost of this set (4 items) is $159.85 Cdn plus taxes.
  • TOBS Royal Forest Shaving Cream - New and unused. I also had a sample of Royal Forest that was approximately 2/3 full so I added it on top of the unused cream so it’s greater then 100% full
  • TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Splash (alcohol-free) - New in the box
  • 2 x TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Cream (Balm) - One is new in the box, the other was used once.
8EF8C0F8-5439-409F-A37E-9FEE1B707592.jpeg

Stirling Iced Pineapple Aftershave Splash - $15 Cdn + shipping

It includes an unused sealed 100ml bottle and a 5ml sample bottle that was used once. Total cost new for both is $24.49 Cdn plus taxes. ***Can only ship this item within Canada since it contains alcohol***

1C213A82-C6D7-439B-B27E-DB3FF309564A.jpeg

TOBS Eton College Aftershave Cream (Balm) - $15 Cdn + shipping

New in box. Costs $30 Cdn plus taxes.

98263E46-81E6-4A2B-889B-A4C132056B95.jpeg
84716199-8204-48D6-847B-17AAE1EE1E17.jpeg

Razor stand / display - $12.50 Cdn + shipping

This is a 3D printed stand that holds a DE razor and 2 DE blades. It can be used for drying your razor or displaying it. Sells new for $24.95 Cdn plus taxes.
**The second picture is a stock photo from Google and is for display purposes, this sale is for the stand only. Razor and blades not included**

170F46FA-D005-4831-BF78-61CC60DB2697.jpeg

Proraso Sensitive (white) Aftershave Balm and Pre-Shave (super formula) - $5 Cdn + shipping

The balm is used, approximately 75% left. The pre-shave is used, approximately 50% left.

Let me know if you have any questions or need further pictures. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Update

TOBS Royal Forest Set*** - $80 Cdn + shipping

***This set has been amended from the original post, it now includes one cream, one splash and one balm. Since it has one balm now, I lowered the price*** Total cost of this set is $126.45 Cdn plus taxes.
  • TOBS Royal Forest Shaving Cream
  • TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Splash (alcohol-free)
  • TOBS Royal Forest Aftershave Cream (Balm)
Stirling Iced Pineapple Aftershave Splash - $15 Cdn + shipping
***Can only ship this item within Canada since it contains alcohol***

TOBS Eton College Aftershave Cream (Balm) - SOLD

Proraso Sensitive (white) Aftershave Balm and Pre-Shave (super formula) - $5 Cdn + shipping

Listing updated with new photos to comply with BST guidelines.

The prices are in Canadian dollars and include PayPal G&S fee.
I can ship all items within Canada and the US except the Stirling aftershave is Canada only as it contains alcohol. Message me your postal code and item(s) wanted and I’ll provide you with the cost for the shipping options available.

583777DC-1AAC-4318-9FBA-DA17921194E4.jpeg

TOBS Royal Forest Set (Shaving Cream, Aftershave Balm and Alcohol Free Aftershave Splash)
3 options:
Cream and balm - $46 Cdn + shipping
or
Splash - $46 Cdn + shipping
or
Cream, balm and splash - $82 Cdn + shipping

EF96B03D-10A0-4D8A-A885-0345D00E0A1A.jpeg

Stirling Iced Pineapple Aftershave Splash (Bottle and sample) - $15 Cdn + shipping
***Can only ship this item within Canada since it contains alcohol***

E9FA6AB6-243F-4659-A49B-08B864F9775D.jpeg

B0CE529D-86DD-4FCB-AF9C-9C9E559E5D5C.jpeg

If anybody has a Timeless Titanium matte .68 OC that isn’t getting much use that you would like to trade, maybe we can work out a trade.

If not, I can let the whole lot go for $115 Cdn shipped within Canada (due to alcohol in the splash), PayPal fee included.

Lot #1
TOBS Royal Forest Set
- $100 Cdn shipped within Canada or CONUS

Includes cream, balm and alcohol free aftershave. Total cost of this set is $126.45 Cdn plus taxes and shipping. I will also throw in a couple soap or cream samples, I’ll let you know what I have, you choose which ones you want.

Lot #2
Stirling Iced Pineapple Aftershave Splash, Razor stand / display and Proraso Sensitive (white) Aftershave Balm and Pre-Shave (super formula)
- $35 Cdn shipped
***Can only ship this item within Canada since the Stirling Splash contains alcohol***

Lots #1 & #2 - $110 Cdn shipped

Price reduction. Prices are in Canadian dollars and PayPal G&S (included) only.

TOBS Royal Forest Set - $95 Cdn shipped within Canada or CONUS

Includes cream, balm and alcohol free aftershave. Total cost of this set is $126.45 Cdn plus taxes and shipping.

Stirling Iced Pineapple Aftershave Splash - $10 Cdn plus shipping (Canada only due to alcohol content)

Razor stand / display - $7.50 Cdn plus shipping

Entire lot - $105 Cdn shipped within Canada only

Freebies -
First person to purchase an item, I’ll throw in the used Proraso Sensitive (white) Aftershave Balm and Pre-Shave (super formula) for free. With any purchases, I will also throw in a couple soap or cream samples, I’ll let you know what I have, you choose which ones you want.

Stirling Iced Pineapple sold and Proraso sensitive aftershave balm and preshave have been claimed.

TOBS Royal Forest set and razor display / stand are still available. I have some samples that are free with purchase still available from Ariana and Evans, Barrister and Mann, Captain’s Choice, Chiseled Face, Declaration Grooming, Murphy and McNeil and Wholly Kaw

Just wanted to say I received my stuff from @B_R_A_D and it was as described, and packaged very well. Better than vendors in fact. Freebies too! This was my second time buying from him and wouldn’t hesitate to again should the opportunity present itself.

(Apologies if there’s a separate forum for rating in-forum transactions)

Thanks again Jay, I’m glad our transaction was a pleasant experience and hope you enjoy the new software 👍

Just wanted to say I received my stuff from @B_R_A_D and it was as described, and packaged very well. Better than vendors in fact. Freebies too! This was my second time buying from him and wouldn’t hesitate to again should the opportunity present itself.

(Apologies if there’s a separate forum for rating in-forum transactions)

***FINAL PRICE REDUCTION***

TOBS Royal Forest Set - $90 Cdn shipped within Canada or CONUS

Includes cream (sample added to unused cream), balm (new) and alcohol free aftershave (new). Price includes PayPal G&S fee and tracked / insured shipping. Total cost of this set is $126.45 Cdn plus taxes and shipping. I will also throw in some soap or cream samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom