What's new

TOBS Jermyn Street Collection

After reading about this scent I was curious and bought a jar. It is a little weird sort of fern but it shaves very well. Rich giving lather. In the jar I have to be careful to remember it is cream, not soap. Easy to use too much. Of course, I get so much lather then that I just squeeze the brush back into the jar. Wasteful but what a pleasure.

It's not wasteful, if you're squeezing it back into the tub. I think it helps load the brush a little faster, next shave around.

TOBS Jermyn St is great, cream as well as soap.
Enjoy!

$image.jpg

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 308
The cream is pretty good but the sensitive skin cologne is fantastic. It's actually my daily driver. Fresh scent that isn't overpowering. It's very appropriate for the office.

One of my favorites as well.Every time I visit the rest room I just can't help myself but open up the tub for a quick sniff.

I love the scent, but unfortunately TOBS Jermyn Street irritates my skin. Something in there causes redness.

Strangely, my skin has no issue with soaps that others find "harsh", like ARKO and De Vergulde Hand. But I've gotten irritation more than once from products that are designed for a sensitive skin, like Proraso White and TOBS Jermyn Street.

This one is on my list for sure, as well as the AS. Looking forward to it but I have others barely started (TOBS Sandalwood), and expecting a MWF in the mail. I only wish I had a bigger face to shave and use this stuff up.

<Now staring down at hairy legs> Hmm.....

This one is on my list for sure, as well as the AS. Looking forward to it but I have others barely started (TOBS Sandalwood), and expecting a MWF in the mail. I only wish I had a bigger face to shave and use this stuff up.

<Now staring down at hairy legs> Hmm.....
Is well worth getting, performance is exceptional, post shave feel is also very good

Jermyn Street is my favorite offering by TOBS also. It's always a pleasure to have it come back up in rotation. I also use it to do the inaugural shave with a new brush.

Top Bottom