What's new

TOBS Grapefruit Shave Cream

Been using it now for 3 days....great scent/performer...just wish the grapefruit smell would linger a little longer into the day....

I used the Grapefruit for the first time this morning. The scent is wonderful; clean and crisp. It smells like a just-cut grapefruit. And like all TOBS creams, the performance is wonderful.

Great i was thinking about buying some of this from Imperial Shave and after all the talk about it now I have to stop in and get it! Crap!

Been using it now for 3 days....great scent/performer...just wish the grapefruit smell would linger a little longer into the day....

Exactly this. When I use Proraso I can still smell the scent right through the morning. With the TOBS Grapefruit the smell is incredible, but it's gone as soon as I rinse my face. Even using a completely unscented moisturiser afterwards :(

You are enablers, every one of you. Now I'm going to have to get the grapefruit even though I'm on statins. I'll take the risk given the raves its getting. And while I'm at it I'll have to get the avocado as well. I recently bought my 14 year old son a tub of TOBS Almond and bought one for myself at the same time. That quickly jumped to the top of the list for me. I've been a TOBS fan for a while now.

It's my favorite TOBS. Scent is awesome. Also, it may be my imagination but it seems denser than some of the other TOBS I've tried. I'm sure it's not, can't think of why it would be.

Haven't used the grapefruit yet, but I can attest to the fact that it does smell like freshly cut grapefruit. Picked up a tub of Cedarwood TOBS during my last haircut. I was on the fence between that and the Grapefruit. I'm sure it performs just as nicely as the Cedarwood. A little goes a long way!

Top Bottom