What's new

TOBS Fan

Today I used TOBS Coconut cream and got a fantastic shave. Close and smooth. I have 3 more of their creams and really love them. For the price value I find them a top shelf product. Not too expensive at all and as good as creams that cost way more. They’ve replaced Cella as my favorite item to use in a shave..... who else here is a fan of TOBS? What are your thoughts about this brand?

Razorhead

The TOBS products I have used have all been top excellent shavers for me. I imagine most of mine date back to the era of Creighton making the base, though I did order a new tub of the Rose prior to the 2020 Shave Sabbatical that I haven't used yet. I'll see how it compares to the St James and Mr. Taylor I have on hand when I break it out ( I'm saving it for a rainy day ).

The biggest selling point for me is their scents. I love their cologne scented creams.

I really like TOBS, I like the price also. St. James, Mr. Taylor, Jermyn St., Eton, & Platinum. I also like the matching post shave balms & gels too! I just like the clean smelling scents in a shaving cream and TOBS has them! Go to Maggard Razors & get some TOBS samples, that's the best way to figure out what you like.

Last edited:
Top Bottom