What's new

TOBS degradation

I have a couple of TOBS tubs-Avocado and Rose. Finished up the Lemon Lime last month. The Avocado cream seems to be getting increasingly dry, while the Rose seems to be getting less firm. Just "natural" aging? I doubt I can use the stuff fast enough if it ages this quickly. Any tips?

Don't sweat it, although it will dry out (sometimes even substantially) over time, it will rehydrate easily. If it is still moist enough to scoop, rub a bit directly into your stubble then face lather, if you have a tub that is even dryer, work it with a barely damp (not wet) brush and you'll be good to go.

My TOBS rose cream also is "moister" in the tub than my other creams, but it still works well. No complaints; don't know why it is that way.

Don't sweat it, <SNIP> if you have a tub that is even dryer, work it with a barely damp (not wet) brush and you'll be good to go.

Exactly. When creams harden on me: hello, soft soap! :biggrin1:

My TOBS rose cream also is "moister" in the tub than my other creams, but it still works well. No complaints; don't know why it is that way.

My Ingram's also went that direction on me. No explanation, but also no real complaints. It worked well to the end.

If you use your brush to swirl directly out of the tub then you won't have a problem with the cream drying out a bit.

Top Bottom