What's new

TOBS at Sierra Trading Post

I was surfing the Sierra Trading Post site last week during the waning minutes of an additional 50% off sale, and found that they carried tubes of TOBS Shaving Cream. I had to hurry since the additional 50% ended at midnight MST, but wound up buying 2.5 oz tubes of Sandalwood & Jermyn St. Their normal discount price is $9.95 and with the discount they were $4.97 each. I know, I should have bought more, but I didn't have much time.

Anyway, they currently have Eton College, Coconut, & Lavender in addition to the two I got. They are $9.95 each and you almost always find a coupon for a minimum of 20% additional or more (such as my subscribing to their Deal Flyer). And those coupons usually get free shipping with a certain $ amount purchase.

Enjoy!
icon7.png

I just bought a pair of shoes from them last week. I bought a sweatshirt to pad the order to $100 to kick in the 30% off. I could have had TOBS! Ugh.

50% off again tonight (MST). Bought some Jermyn St., Avocado, Coconut, & Eton College tonight for 4.95 each and free shipping over $50!

Just looked at the site, and you guys must've cleaned them out. Down to avocado and coconut. I was hoping to snag a deal on some tubes of Eton!

Top Bottom