What's new

Tobacquisitions September 2020

250gm of SG Brown No 4 is a lot bigger than one would think. Picked up a tin of Firedance Flake to try while I'm at it.
IMG_20200921_044821.jpg

Jars are scarce in these parts this year. Usually if I can can get them in July or before I'm usually golden but there were a lot of new gardner's in my neck of the woods this spring. I'm going to have to smoke it all or chew it before it dries out 😂

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I really don't know how you find these things Mike. I'd not believe the pictures except I did come to own one of your pipes. Looking at this you just get dawn into and calmed by getting into the detail.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
It certainly is. Apparently they make a sitter version too, the 320 KS
Sorry to disappoint Al but the KS stands for "King Sized". They may make a 320 sitter, but i haven't seen one...although mine is so fat that I'm pretty sure it stays upright when placed on a flat surface. 🤔 I'll have to research that for you.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Sorry to disappoint Al but the KS stands for "King Sized". They may make a 320 sitter, but i haven't seen one...although mine is so fat that I'm pretty sure it stays upright when placed on a flat surface. 🤔 I'll have to research that for you.

Ahhh. It must have been a king size sitter I saw. Thanks for the correction.

Yes, I have seen them with a flattened section on the underside, with "sitting" or something similar stamped into it, when I was looking up the chamber size (too wide for my tastes). From what was said, it implied there was more than one traditional pipe they had made a sitter version of.

Top Bottom