What's new

Tobacquisitions October 2020

RoMaCraft Cromagnon Knuckledragger

proxy.php

SAM_1156.JPG

This are the first 'good' cigars I have bought. Not the most expensive but rated good by what I read on the internet here and elsewhere. That is a Olivia Serie V Melanio on the right. Never been a fan of cigars really but figured maybe if I get the better grade of them that could be different. We will see.

5 more pounds of the 3-Sails pipe tobacco. I roll it up so far, none has gone into a pipe. Fine or shag cut so easy to roll.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Five Pounds! [emoji2956] So when you roll your own, how long does it last?

I buy whole leaf dark fired by the pound for chew. Last about 6-8 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 pounds in addition to around 25 pounds I already had. 3- Sails is Virginia tobacco. My main tobacco for now and I think going forward. Also have several pounds of Ryback/ fired tobacco, Rowland, Venguer, Sigaro which is cigar tobacco. A few pounds of various pipe tobacco which is loaded with humectants, otherwise known as real pipe tobacco. Most is the Daughters and Ryan dual use tobacco which is on the dry side and no PG in it as far as I know. I am gonna get my stash in while prices are low. I live in California and tobacco is all but outlawed. It is gonna get worse.

I smoke several grams of tobacco a day now, 5 or less, so a pound will last 3 to 6 months. More bulk buys of tobacco to come. I have thought of buying whole leaf as it was recommended for cost and quality by a guy on a cigarette forum. Have not gotten around to it yet. The way I get it shredded up already and in a air tight bag is so convenient.

My goal is at least 15 years of tobacco stashed. Depends on usage each day and that could change.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
5 pounds in addition to around 25 pounds I already had. 3- Sails is Virginia tobacco. My main tobacco for now and I think going forward. Also have several pounds of Ryback/ fired tobacco, Rowland, Venguer, Sigaro which is cigar tobacco. A few pounds of various pipe tobacco which is loaded with humectants, otherwise known as real pipe tobacco. Most is the Daughters and Ryan dual use tobacco which is on the dry side and no PG in it as far as I know. I am gonna get my stash in while prices are low. I live in California and tobacco is all but outlawed. It is gonna get worse.

I smoke several grams of tobacco a day now, 5 or less, so a pound will last 3 to 6 months. More bulk buys of tobacco to come. I have thought of buying whole leaf as it was recommended for cost and quality by a guy on a cigarette forum. Have not gotten around to it yet. The way I get it shredded up already and in a air tight bag is so convenient.

My goal is at least 15 years of tobacco stashed. Depends on usage each day and that could change.

I quit smokes a while ago but I do miss a rolled cigarette with quality shag.

Kentos, I manage to smoke the cigs without inhaling, so really a lazy way of smoking pipe tobacco. It can be done. I remind myself of the lung problems my brothers had from inhaling and eventual deaths from it.

I am a few weeks along with my journey with cigars, and since the weather is trending colder, I am going with the tins of cigarillos. Today, I arrived home to my order of:

KFC Swamp Thang Sweets
Isla Del Sol Maduro Breve
Deadwood Sweet Baby Janes
Larutan Dirties
Tabak Especial Light Roast
Tabak Especial Dark Roast
Indian Head Rough Rider Lonsdale 5pk

Top Bottom