What's new

Tobacquisitions October 2020

Wow what a score!
Nice score, Bill! How old are the Royal Yacht tins? They have the indented tops, so I know they're at least a few years old.
But 1996 red ribbon...
I don’t know how he keeps finding more and more McCranies!

Thanks guys. The Royal Yacht is from 2008. I am a big fan of pipestud.com. You have to be quick though. All of his stuff goes lightning fast. And sign up for his newsletter. They get notifications of when the updates are going to take place.

McCranie's Red Ribbon is my favorite pipe tobacco. I can't call it a blend because it is always from a single crop from a single year grown in NC. I am lucky enough to have tins from every crop year produced for McCranie's Red Ribbon.

I am following the mantra "Smoke one, buy a ton more!". I had just finished a tin of 1983. I can't get enough of this blend stuff.

I haven’t had a Nat Sherman in at least a decade, maybe two, but since this is the end of their production I picked up a couple boxes of the TAA Panamericana’s. Throwing them in the Havana footlocker for a long long time, for nostalgia sake
57759128-567C-43C1-8C15-4367472AA6CC.jpeg

While picking up my cobs destined for modification, I grabbed a can of Carolina Red Flake for cellaring. I hope to get my hands on a couple more. I'd love to have one to open now.

Top Bottom