What's new

Tobacquisitions - November 2018

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
A little late to the game here, but this is what I've gotten away with. Positively loving and the Acadian Perique after reading mixed reviews... it sure is a doozy of a blend.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That Red Virginia has eluded my grasp so far. Great score.

Nice. Another pipe maker with desire-able pipes. Are they more beer or champagne budget wise?
Neal's pipes - Garage Made Pipe Tool - are a real bargain. Maybe in the "really good beer" range. He goes to the Vegas show, and he is a really good dude.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Neal's pipes - Garage Made Pipe Tool - are a real bargain. Maybe in the "really good beer" range. He goes to the Vegas show, and he is a really good dude.

Didn’t know they were one and the same :). Thanks man.

He did a custom pocket size morta for me with a purple stem. Solid work, nice little smoker, and was very easy to work with. The pipe was done pretty fast, as well.

IMG_20181130_1517360.jpg

They really are great pipes and he is great to work with. Super guy :thumbup1:

He did a custom pocket size morta for me with a purple stem. Solid work, nice little smoker, and was very easy to work with. The pipe was done pretty fast, as well.

View attachment 931680

I've always liked your morta with the purple! I'm up to three of his pipes. All smoke great! Hoping to add a few more of his pipes to my collection in the future.

20171225_210940.jpg

20180220_182819.jpg

20180706_182323.jpg

Had to get this photo in under the November Tobacquistions wire...

A black Friday sp deal just getting around to posting now ('picking my feet up' @oc_in_fw ):

Escudo (@9$/can - no brainer)
Father Dempsey (@KWilliams40 likes it)
Estate Cardinal House Munn rusticated paneled billiard (on sale and almost reminds me of the Walt Cannoy suede blast)… and an
Estate Tinsky coral sitter (no reason needed)

Enabling points to all BL brothers:001_smile

IMG_3236.JPG

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Had to get this photo in under the November Tobacquistions wire...

A black Friday sp deal just getting around to posting now ('picking my feet up' @oc_in_fw ):

Escudo (@9$/can - no brainer)
Father Dempsey (@KWilliams40 likes it)
Estate Cardinal House Munn rusticated paneled billiard (on sale and almost reminds me of the Walt Cannoy suede blast)… and an
Estate Tinsky coral sitter (no reason needed)

Enabling points to all BL brothers:001_smile

View attachment 931801

Nice pickups man. That Tinsky is the twin sibling of the BL LE

Top Bottom