What's new

Tobacquisitions - November 2018

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
If anyone wants one there is another on AlPascia, but I don’t think it was made by the Master.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
If anyone wants one there is another on AlPascia, but I don’t think it was made by the Master.

Smoking pipes has two others that were part of that old run by Guidi, but they are not cherrywoods and have rounded bottoms so they won’t sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Nice. So the bowl comes out for cleaning the chamber?

Here it is disassembled. The cup has four holes: one at the bottom, and three around the edges at 45 degree angles. You can see one of the side holes in the picture where it’s darkened from smoking. Pretty slick!

proxy.php

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Here it is disassembled. The cup has four holes: one at the bottom, and three around the edges at 45 degree angles. You can see one of the side holes in the picture where it’s darkened from smoking. Pretty slick!

proxy.php

Must smoke all the way down!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

proxy.php

Great design. Thanks for the pictures

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I really just wanted the bobblehead. I don't know why; I don't care about bobbleheads. But I wanted this one.

IMG_20181129_120049565.jpg

A little late to the game here, but this is what I've gotten away with. Positively loving and the Acadian Perique after reading mixed reviews... it sure is a doozy of a blend.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom