What's new

Tobacquisitions- July 2018

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Mine from SP was definitely in a ziplock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought so. I wonder what the hey? It’s also 33grams heavier. My SP batch had little chunks to bring the weight up to 250g. As a matter of fact I think some were shy. Maybe they ran out of bags?:)

Just got a 1lb of anniversary kake from Pipe and cigar and a free pouch of drexell vIII
had a bowl of the kake, not bad, could use more perique.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Just got a 1lb of anniversary kake from Pipe and cigar and a free pouch of drexell vIII
had a bowl of the kake, not bad, could use more perique.

So you bought a pound of a blend you never tried?! Welcome to the club :).

I read some reviews etc, seemed ok. Wanted to buy bulk as the discount from pipe and cigar made it a smart buy, may get another while the sale is on. [emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read some reviews etc, seemed ok. Wanted to buy bulk as the discount from pipe and cigar made it a smart buy, may get another while the sale is on. [emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Probably a good idea haha. I haven't bought a ton of bulk. I have alot of single tins. I've only found a couple blends I really didn't like so its pretty safe to buy in larger quantities haha. Just depends on your tastes I suppose.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Not sure if I want to admit this.

Crazy stuff.jpg

I broke into the Haunted Bookstore last night. It almost exploded out of this tin.

I love Anniversary Kake, maybe my favorite VaPer.
Yup, liking it, i ordered another pound today along with some other stuff, and will put away most of it,
I have a bunch of samples to muddles thru plus the other stuff coming in next week. so I will be ok for a while.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
A big old humidor from my stepdaughter. I have to clean out the old humidity beads (the green things in the photo), get some Spanish Cedar shelves, and buy more cigars.

DF3989F9-E30D-4D18-9393-351D5EF781FD.jpeg

I managed to find almost 4oz of McClelland 2020 matured cake in a nice shop in Kansas City, the owner pulled it from the back when I told him what tasting notes and styles I like.

I also found a nice tobacco pouch to replace my old ratty cheapo. It was a really good days work!

Took delivery of the old gowrie, marlin flake and navy rolls yesterday. Shined up my stems and cleaned my bowls today. I have yet to try navy or marlin but I rather like the old gowrie.

Attachments

• IMG_20180713_190719_068.jpg
    IMG_20180713_190719_068.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
Top Bottom